Audi A3 - Airlift Inside....

Dubmuffin

• 2 weeks later...

Krispy Kreme - 13/01/13

Wind deflectors on, car polished etc.

Tried cambering the back of it the day before, unfortunately myself and two of my friends only had a 32mm 6 sided socket, not a multisided so couldn't get the rear hubs off. Have to run this rideheight till I get one :doh:

541807_159290300885065_785327454_n.jpg19500_390092827750349_152437165_n.jpg305188_390092804417018_1567142927_n.jpg

Edited by Dubmuffin

Looking lovely on the new rims :D I'd do the grill slats in the lower bumper black though, too much red imo. Red VW badge would be lovely too.

I'm not going to lie to you, I thought about it before, and my mate Brett said yesterday it would break the front end up a bit. Trouble is, I really cba wrestling in the cold trying to find out how to get the thing off!

Then spraying in this weather is never a good idea.

On another note...my exhaust got delivered yesterday :thumbsup:

71842_10200284100567451_750807145_n.jpg

May go in for some bodywork at the end of the month...see what happens.

Also, need to get measuring my rear springs for some custom mades ones, get the arse sitting a bit closer to the terra firma. Still need to find a 32mm multisided socket...

The ball is rolling!

On a slightly less interesting note, going to pick up my 6 month service stuff tomorrow, may even splash out on some amazaballs oil instead of the normal stuff. I'm aware that 5/30 fully synth is used, but I may go to 10/40 because she's ticking over to 75k soon.

Cars looking good mate. Got to agree with Koop, the first thing I thought when I saw the front end was the grills painted black would break the colours up.. Like you say better of waiting till the weather improves and taking a look then.. Thanks for the good review by the way! I almost dropped a tube of auto-glym metal polish in the box dor you seen as I never for chance to polish it before sending it, then my bro reminded me it was his haha..

Mike

The fact it came so quickly and such a good price was all I could ask for mate, I've got a multitude of metal polishes from previous wheels etc so that won't be a problem! Just need it to warm up a touch before it goes on, could have hung polo's on my nips earlier. Aint nobody got time for that.

• Like 1

I'm not going to lie to you, I thought about it before, and my mate Brett said yesterday it would break the front end up a bit. Trouble is, I really cba wrestling in the cold trying to find out how to get the thing off!

Then spraying in this weather is never a good idea.

When you do decide to do the badge, here's how to get it out http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=88315

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like the old girl is up for sale, moving onto bigger and more economical things! Dependent on how this new car goes (if it doesnt fall through) I may continue where I left off on this build thread with a new car!

Anybody fancy buying the loop? ;)

• 3 weeks later...