DUBS MANIA - 2nd & 3rd June - Weston Park, Shropshire

All Types

Dubs Mania - 2nd & 3rd June - Weston Park, Shropshire.

Now a few year's in, this show is growing from strength to strength and set in a brilliant 1,000 parkland.

Club Lupo have always had a great gathering at this event with its own Club Display and camping area.

The show has the usual evening entertainment on the Saturday night with licensed bar and food court and all the following on the Sunday -

Show & Shine

Special Displays

Club Stands

Trade Stands

Autojumble

Fun rides etc.

All pre-booked vehicles into the show & shine receive free weekend entry, but hurry as space is running out.

Advanced tickets are only £12.00 and can be booked on-line from the website.

Further info can be found at www.dubshows.co.uk

DUBSFront-wateredition-forum.jpg

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a flyer for this through the post, there were some Lupos I recognised on it! :thumbsup:

Got a flyer for this through the post, there were some Lupos I recognised on it! :thumbsup:

i got a flyer too, i cant help but feel sorry for the poor person who had to write all the envolopes! haha

Ah yes that makes sense, so if me and my girlfriend are going (firstly need a tent to fit in the rosa) but I need to get 2 tickets then just turn up on the Saturday and set up camp? I get paid on the 1st June too which is a bonus :)

Father-in-law's birthday that weekend, another show I can't make :( Wives can really get in the way of dubbing :rolleyes::lol:

im confused, you said camping was free and included in the £15, but in your last post you said a sunday ticket is just £7.50 on the day?

can i pay 7.50 for just sunday?

im confused, you said camping was free and included in the £15, but in your last post you said a sunday ticket is just £7.50 on the day?

can i pay 7.50 for just sunday?

Yep, £7.50 if you turn up on sunday :)http://www.dubmania.co.uk/html/dm_tickets.html