Little Red Lulu.... Now spontaneous boot build! :D

Little Red Lulu

Okay... So!! The plan was to get my lows on today and be rolling low n slow.. :D

BUT

Friday i had a light on my dash.. took her in to the garage a friend of the family owns and when i got the call to say what it was turns out my head gasket is going.. im gutted!! :( but caught it before it went while driving and caused more damage which is better i suppose!!

So Lulu is currently in garage fetting fixed.. should have her back tuesday/wednesday! :( missed her so much over weekend.. cant wait for her to be back aha!! Lifts to and from workies for me!!

Hope everyone else had a better weekend! :P

Emma :)

Thanks Michele... stil got lots to go though :) More colour codeing ect... :D oh and lows! :D x

love how different she is :)

cant wait to see her low!

oh noo! sorry to here about the head gasket ,i hope she gets better soon! x

Edited by michelle:)

its so good to see a few girls who are interested in cars! all the ones i know really couldn't give a sh*t

:thumbup:

• Like 1

love how different she is :)

cant wait to see her low!

oh noo! sorry to here about the head gasket ,i hope she gets better soon! x

Thanks Michelle thats what im going for :D

Me either was so excuted to get them on as soon as shes better they will be on asap! :D

Ayeee thanks :) she should be done tomorro/wed :D

its so good to see a few girls who are interested in cars! all the ones i know really couldn't give a sh*t

:thumbup:

I know :) From being close to my older brother :P Nice to have lads that support us really and dont just downgrade us! :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

just read through the whole thread, i like all the colour coding. looks like you're good at it

really needs some nice lows and you'll be on to a winner.

as a full paint job is rather expensive (to say the least) have you thought about having your car vinyl wrapped?

Edited by joshuaar

just read through the whole thread, i like all the colour coding. looks like you're good at it

really needs some nice lows and you'll be on to a winner.

as a full paint job is rather expensive (to say the least) have you thought about having your car vinyl wrapped?

Ahw thanks! :D Yeahhh i haven't seen red n white really and i love the colours soo boom :D

Ahh yes... my lows i'vr had sat in my room for couple of weeks now but i 've had some problems under the bonnet! But next weekend there going in and i am soo excited! :P courtesy of the boyf n his friend and his mums drive! :P like a kid at crimbo im that excited! :P

But i have but i think i would prefere a respray... probs end up doing myself :D getting a proper spray gun and that :) there will be no black on the outside of her when her paint is sorted :)

Ahahaha thanks guys! :D

Yes the back will be coming down.. :) they got finish at 9 at night by my team....

20121006_175540.jpg

20121006_165746.jpg

The boyfriend... his friend and his friend :P

But yess next opportunity she will get level :D but yes it is unbelieveable how much difference it makes! :D

Mostly working in the toms (boyfriend) car for the GTI show thiis weekend! :) Cant wait!!