Little Red Lulu.... Now spontaneous boot build! :D

Little Red Lulu

I've seen some people work miracles with machine polishers. Lupo Joe is a good man to ask - he is our very own cleaning guru ;)

speaking of which guys have you got a top 2/3 products that are best for using with a machine polisher? i've just bought one but dont know which product to use

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys :)

Had a busy saturday... Gave her a good bloody clean on the inside as i made the mistake driving to Redcar Rocks festival on the weekend for a firstaid shift. It got lovely and boggy and i had to take everyone home so Lulu got filthy with mud and stones :( I did not take a pic as it was hurrendusly embarrasing!

It was driving me crazy! I hate a dirty inside and out of a car! soo...

2012-07-28123831.jpg

Clean :D

2012-07-28123836.jpg

Much better :D My seats are awfully old i know! I will get new ones eventually :D

Also got 4 new tyres for her...

2012-07-28135058.jpg

Althought was not happy on sunday after i got her 4 new tyres on the sat one was totally FLAT.. and i mean flat!

Was fuming as i thought it was kids messing and let it down! Pumped it back up but nope flat again! Soo put bricks under her soo no damage could be done just incase until the rain stopped and i could put spare on! :)

But no probs! went back to them yesterday and it wasnt sealed proper soo redone it for me :) All sorted :)

Thanks

Emma :)x

Ahuh! :) Used to have a timer.on it so when he turned car off the engine would still run untill it was cool and click off by itself :P

The looks we used to get walking away from the car when it was still on was hilarious :P

• 3 weeks later...

Patients dear Joti :) Big update sooon!!

i think you mean "Patience" not "Patients" lol :thumbsup:

Yeahh i bet.. :P

The gap in the arch is bloody hugee!! Going to make all the difference! :) Cannot bloody wait! :D

Gunna read up about installing them and hopefully boyfriend and brother can get them on on the weekend :)

Ohh i'll have to have a looky at your little silver'un! :)

Yeahh i bet.. :P

The gap in the arch is bloody hugee!! Going to make all the difference! :) Cannot bloody wait! :D

Gunna read up about installing them and hopefully boyfriend and brother can get them on on the weekend :)

Ohh i'll have to have a looky at your little silver'un! :)

yeah i could nearly fit my head in mine.. or maybe a small child haha!

its so easy to do, i got the boyfriend to do mine as his got a vw golf mk4 tdi anyways so its sortaa the same. also my friend who works in a garage.

need to sort out my camber and my tracking aswell since fitting the coiliess. x

Same here!! 4 x 4 stanceee!! :P

How weird soo does mine.. Mk 4 GT TDI :D:P They've rubbed off on us :P

yeah my tracking is just slightly off perfect but i notice it so its gotta get sorted! :P

Might be dropping new engine in mine at some point :)x

Same here!! 4 x 4 stanceee!! :P

How weird soo does mine.. Mk 4 GT TDI :D:P They've rubbed off on us :P

yeah my tracking is just slightly off perfect but i notice it so its gotta get sorted! :P

Might be dropping new engine in mine at some point :)x

we all must have good taste ;D hahaa.

not alot of places will do it if its been lowered apparently, luckly i have a friend who works in a garage :D

ohh what engine?! x