Little Red Lulu.... Now spontaneous boot build! :D

Little Red Lulu

There's a few of us. Most are from peterlee (not far from you) and there's a couple from middlesborough. Theres a show on called "the big one" at dalton park on 29th we going to, looks like its going to be massive. Should pop up.

Ayee,, Peterlee is about 30 mins away from me and middlesbrough obviously down the road :P

Dalton park.. hmm! I dunnoo.. I dont think i could take Lulu anywhere until she's lowered or atleast got her paintwork sorted :blush:

You wha Joti?? :neutral: aha

Sorry, was just doing my Geordie bit (my ex is a Geordie, actually, no she's from Sunderland, so a mackem - mackems hate being called geordies!) - I used to do the odd trip to Washington/Lambton :)

I was just having a gander round tinternet there for some FK Coilovers and there are so many different kinds! :surprise:

What on earth do i need aha? Just the spring or do i need to get the other bits n bobs too :(

my mate has some second hand FKs if your interested? i'd have them if i could afford them

not sure i'll ask him, think its around £250-300 as they are £450 new

I would try and negotiate - offer £150-200 on the basis that you also send him a picture of your white boobies.......... then send him a photo of your instrument binnacle :lol:

Nice work on the painting by the way! ;)

Picssss :)

2012-07-12174805.jpg

Aparently they look like white booooooooobies! -_- But i like it :P

2012-07-12174649.jpg

The red underneath with white screws :P aha!

I love it.. Makes the inside look funky and gives her a bit more attitude :tongueout:

Emma :) x

this looks great! i was thinking of doing this but having it pink underneath and black ontop! looks so cool

they do look abit like white boobies ;D

Ooooo forgot to share my experience! The boyfriend had an stunt driving experience.. so J turns.. hand brakes turnes to park between to cars (blow ups) :P and like a timed lapped doing stunts all the way through... he won! :D

Then i got a turn in the car with the expert on 2 wheels!!! In a circle around a massive car park! :D It was little bit scary but absolutly unreal! :D Then he did a J Turn too :D

I recommend that stunt driving experience to anyone!! Paul Swift he's called you'll find it on tinternet! Amazing stuff :D

Emma

Nah me neither, it looks less stupid having a chipped bonnet ;)

That's like buying a sofa and leaving the plastic wrapping on! :)

Ahaha ayee indeed! :P Good comparison!

Eeee im desperate to get Lulus paintwork sorted! Tried one of those scratch pen things.. not a bad job but its nothing on a proper fix... obviously :P I wont go to no meets untill it gets sorted! :P