New engine advice?

MrSloanes

Okay so I'm the one with the arosa mk1 with lupo front end. Since the exterior is nipping clean and I'm happy with it I'm thinking of something else to do now and am swaying towards a new engine to give it some power. Really unsure of what engine/s would fit the mounts and how much work It would be to get it running okay? I have a mechanic who can do it all for me just need some advice on the actual engine.

It's a bit more complicated when it's an Arosa though.

Cheers, I didnt know think there would have been much of a difference as I had been told they were both had pretty much the same running gear. Still every day is a school day, good to know

Bugatti Veyron engine? Heard it's a bit tight but you can put one turbo in each wheel arch and sit on top of the engine.

Plus you can remove the dodgy heater as you can just hug the engine. No more Heater Resistor problems every again!

On a serious note - Surely there is something Ibiza-ish that would fit and give you more power.

I'd say if you can fit a Lupo front to an Arosa then you can definately get it to fit, however he bought it from Scumtree done so I'm sceptical of him stuffing a veyron engine in there.