Ruth's Wee Lenny!

RuthW

Back to the real topic then...

Envirofone finally decided to pay out so fleebay got hit!

Bought some hubcap stickers to break up the grey, bee sting aerial, some side repeaters and aero wipers! ALSO some cheeky dodo juice wax ;)

Can anybody else think of anything else i should get before Lenny's first show? :D

Back to the real topic then...

Envirofone finally decided to pay out so fleebay got hit!

Bought some hubcap stickers to break up the grey, bee sting aerial, some side repeaters and aero wipers! ALSO some cheeky dodo juice wax ;)

Can anybody else think of anything else i should get before Lenny's first show? :D

a umbrella and a pair of wellies

So a wee bit of an update guys!

All these wee pressies arrived for Lenny!

9023e4a1.jpg

but the bee sting aerial didn't sit flush so i made my own out of the original ;)

01639c7c.jpg

Also some clear side repeaters arrived too!

Before:

39b54c80.jpg

After:

c51f0f60.jpg

So not too much of an update since the last time but there will hopefully be a big change tonight!

wee hint to what.....

4c6144c0.jpg

LOVING IT :wub:

Sweet :D

Dunno if you noticed I got you a pic of my banksy rat btw it's my profile pic but you can see it better on me build thread :thumbsup:

Edited by Koop

Sweet :D

Dunno if you noticed I got you a pic of my banksy rat btw it's my profile pic but you can see it better on me build thread :thumbsup:

sweeettttt :D thanks koop! love it tbh :D

so excited about tonight :D AGH.

I think you need to tap your other half to buy you a nice set of Ronal Turbo's we know of goin ;):D:tongueout:

Lookin smart there! Well the Leon is anyway :shades::thumbup::tongueout:

Oh I've been informed of these! If only!!!

Leon is pure beaut :D my wee cars a long way to go before it hits that standard!

You take some good pics there Ruth! :thumbsup:

Awk, thanks :) just a rookie!

Thank you :)

So I have 2 things that are annoying me about the car now..

Anyone have any tips on how to get the wee tiny bits of dirt out of my sills? I've tried soaking in snow foam and other car shampoos, scrubbing with a tooth brush and also soaking in tar remover and scrubbing.. Ive also done all 3 at the same time and still dirty!! Any ideas??

And! Has anyone had their exhaust drop when they put their coils in? I've tried pushing it up to put steel cable ties in but it won't budge. It it safe sitting lower and anyway I can make it look better? I'm assuming metal polish?

Looks great Ruth :)

The sills are such a pain in the bum to clean, just keep at it, I don't really have any top tips for cleaning them :(

My exhaust hangs pretty low, which is really annoying but i want a smaller one anyways. Autosol or Belgom Metal Polish is good for using on exhausts and then I use this Zepplin stuff on it to finish :)