Electric seats

RCL

CD/radio

17" diamond cut alloys

the usual ABS and traction control

1 previous owner

full service history inc receipts

105k on the clock with the timing belt been done 10k ago :D

it runs as sweet as a nut, was out a wee run the other night and without trying got over 53mpg compaired to the average of 40/45 out of the A2

Image129.jpg

Image112-1.jpg

Image120.jpg

Image123-1.jpg

Image121-1.jpg

Image126-1.jpg

Image127.jpg

Image128.jpg

things needing done, a new set of rear discs and pads and tidy up a couple of stone chips, and possibly refurb the alloys

Edited by one litre wonder ;)

the amount of extra space you get in the passat compared to my old A4 avant Quattro is ridiculous! the boot is like twice the size and theres more interior space as well !

pmsl! i just like a comfy car these days lol! that and i need something big enough to put my hunting gear in when i go out. I was going to get a freelander TDi but they apparently have a common problem with the rear suspension going on them and the having to spend a fortune on getting it fixed so i passed on that lol!

There's no excuse for deciding you need a big estate car other than being old, you're not that old either.

My sister sold her MR2 when she found she was having twins and got one of these, says a lot about practicality and the people who buy them.

They love it when you gaffer tape them, stuff them in the back of it and drive into the middle of nowhere. . . . .

shh!!! they will know what im up to....

• 4 weeks later...

thought i would pop up a wee update, done the rear discs and pads on the car as they were worn right down and a set of Osram Nightbreaker headlight bulbs :D . I also found a slight vibration at motorway speed but put it down to a wheel weight being missing and the wheels out of balance.... took the car up to my mates tyre shop and spun the wheels up, yeah the car has 4 eggs for wheels... so new wheel time :(

Edited by one litre wonder ;)