That's a bad Scotty !

Rich

Firstly, evidence that despite all his newbie pisstaking, he one was one of those "can you chop this?" kids.

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=40921

Now, whilst talking to Anna, Scotty's missus she told me how a few years ago Scotty had a fetish for strange blokes and used to get them to do strange things to prove their dedication to him.

She sent me this from his collection.

668646259.jpg

Whilst I'm at it with the abuse, everyone knows he enjoys cage fighting, or so he says.

Reality is, he likes to do some gay style wresting. It's not even real wrestling. Here he is in costume.

msw_scotty_poster1.jpg

Is this the type of person who you want for member of the year 2011 ? He's obviously an unsavoury character. He listens to new monkey.

Brought to you by the Rich for member of the year 2011 campaign.

This is slanderous and I have my crack team of solicitors on the job, this is war rich and I don't mean some kind of tussle over an oil rich country war, I mean a full on illegal mines and napalm war ha ha

Have you imagined doing the same things ive imagined about doing too rich, dirty bugger.

Ill tell her and you know she can through down some decent combinations with her hands ha