wanting hids for lupo sport

jamo125

or just take them off when your mot is due? your telling me everything is legaly declared about your car? changing the hub caps from standard ones on a car is classed as a modification to a car as far as an insurer is concerned, if you got pulled over just plead ignorence and they will just tell you to take them out and at the very very worst they might fine you but would be very unluckey i had them for over a year in my old car didnt get flashed once by some one else or pulled over, just make sure they are aligned correctly

Edited by adamsanders

or just take them off when your mot is due? your telling me everything is legaly declared about your car? changing the hub caps from standard ones on a car is classed as a modification to a car as far as an insurer is concerned

Probs not the best idea to be posting this on the mighty interweb...besides if you have a crash with undeclared mods the insurance will shaft u sideways