Lupo GTi - D8OPE

Benjeee19

looks great! really great! but i cant help but feel a little saddened when i see a gti in such a condition that it obviously isn't driven the way it should be driven!

I always hated Rob for that!

Like i said though... it does look good!

Thank you mate :) i know what you mean i did used to enjoy it more when i just used to have kw v1 coilovers on it but i love how clean it is now with the air :D besides ive got the Fabia Vrs for thrashing about :P

Ben

Edited by Benjeee19

Ive had my email saying ive been accepted for Ultimate Dubs 2013 can't wait :-)!

Nice one :thumbsup:

Nice one :thumbsup:

Thanks dude :)

What a awesome transformation, those wheels work well on the lupo, stunning motor dude

Thank you mate glad you like it :D ill update it nearer to UD with the new changes :)

Top bombing mate. Looking forward to seeing the new paintwork.

Cheers Huw :D is yours in at ultimate dubs dude?

I think the system is flawed, your car has to be ready for show season in December if you want to stand a chance. Luckily for you Ben, your car was already real nice and built :)

I think the system is flawed, your car has to be ready for show season in December if you want to stand a chance. Luckily for you Ben, your car was already real nice and built :)

Most show cars are done over winter December up to march ready for UD. Well mine was anyway. All three years I was showing at UD it was down to the wire to get it ready.

You are right tho, bens car is already a lovely standard :) can't wait to see what you do with it Ben!

My car won't be a show winner by march, but I've got a few tricks up my sleeve. The tricks are in progress though, even for outside stands they want full deets and pics, which just aren't ready yet :/

Thanks Alex :) bet your looking forward to relaxing this year haha :P yes thank you dude sorry i didnt reply i should be wiring it all up after its been smoothed :D

Haha yes mate, got no deadline for the puma ;)

Very nice mate :) got a few little jobs to do before I start putting the Puma back together. The rebuild has cost me a small fortune and I still have the front end to do :( Wanted to get some parts done in carbon but that will have to wait for a while.

Edited by fatttty