Lupo GTi - D8OPE

Benjeee19

That's a huge tank. But who needs a boot anyway? ;)

More photos!

I'll take some pictures this Saturday dude when It's laying on the floor ;)

Ben

I love this Gti! :wub:

Thanks Huw means a lot mate :) I'm looking forward to seeing yours are you at edition this year?

Ben

Edited by Benjeee19

i thought about putting my tank above my sub but was worried the sound would end up really tinny whats it like? think the tank needs spraying ;)

i thought about putting my tank above my sub but was worried the sound would end up really tinny whats it like? think the tank needs spraying ;)

It sounds the same dude i thought it might change it aswell :) I think you may be right mate it will get sprayed when it goes to UCC for paint ;)

Ben

Thanks Huw means a lot mate :) I'm looking forward to seeing yours are you at edition this year?

Ben

I'm still deciding mate. I went off it a couple of years ago and haven't been back since. We missed a lot of shows last year though so may come along this year to make up for it.

I'm still deciding mate. I went off it a couple of years ago and haven't been back since. We missed a lot of shows last year though so may come along this year to make up for it.

Sounds good dude will be nice to see your car and have a chat :)

Ben

I've heard of around 5. But I guess I'll never know for sure, pretty sure there's no more than 10 though :) you and piers are the only uk silvers I've seen about yeah :) there was a blue one but piers says its back to standard now. And there's a red one but don't think that's on here.

Who needs a boot anyway :P

bc307229.jpg

Ben

Made to fit :thumbup:

hehe

Cheers dude :) haha mine will be the second GTi with air ;)

Ben

Im remember Ray at Rayvern saying he did a black and silver GTI back in 2007-8

I've heard of around 5. But I guess I'll never know for sure, pretty sure there's no more than 10 though :) you and piers are the only uk silvers I've seen about yeah :) there was a blue one but piers says its back to standard now. And there's a red one but don't think that's on here.

Mine doesnt count remember.... Statics run lower so be fair... ;)

Looking great ben! Can't wait to see it done.