Lupo GTi - D8OPE

Benjeee19

Congrats on the award! Was well deserved. Came back for a 3rd look at yours ;). Ive got some snaps of yours somewhere, I'll upload them onto here at some point. My favourite lupo of the show! :)

Not sure yet :P Esition 38 and players I hope :) I'm saving for a little something at the moment so don't have the money to tour around going to shows :(

Sounds good matey im looking forward to seeing your car :) that can only be a handful of things so should be good dude ;)

Ben

Congrats on the award! Was well deserved. Came back for a 3rd look at yours ;). Ive got some snaps of yours somewhere, I'll upload them onto here at some point. My favourite lupo of the show! :)

Thank you very much dude means a lot :D that would be awesome mate if you could cheers :)

Ben

did you have any problem fitting your steering wheel? i have the scirocco one and having trouble with it? cheers

It wasn't too bad you need to drill three holes on the right place for the posts on the clockspring then another hole for the steering lock button, then I just put the bolts through the steering wheel with brackets on to pull the clock spring towards the steering wheel otherwise when you turn it the horn goes off on its own, then to get the horn working just connect the lupo horn wire to the airbag and earth it to the clockspring and it should work :)

Ben

well mine is meant to have already been sorted? straight swap...but its not haha doing my nut in! airbag light stays on and cnt be cleared??

???? im a complete dumb ass when it come to stuff like this so could you explain abit more?? tar :thumbsup:

Basically you don't need the wiring coming from the scirocco airbag take it off then connect a 2ohm resistor to the lupo airbag loom, the resistor acts as the airbag and stops the light coming on

Ben