Koop's Loops

Koop

just thought id say, Koopster if your gunna get a trolley jack, don't get a little Flimsy one. i got given one and its pants.

Would say its safer But a wheel fell off mine ahah

Halfords were doing one called "Big Red" or something like that for £40 - it's a 2T trolley jack and you get a pair of axle stands thrown in.

I bought one, but it's still in it's box :lol: - got good reviews on their website though......

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_817643_langId_-1_categoryId_255207

Halfords were doing one called "Big Red" or something like that for £40 - it's a 2T trolley jack and you get a pair of axle stands thrown in.

I bought one, but it's still in it's box :lol: - got good reviews on their website though......

http://www.halfords....tegoryId_255207

thats what i was given Lool, the poor jacks Out of steam Just after the first Notch on the Axle stands. good starter kit mind. Just doesn't last too long

That looks pretty good nice one.

Found a disadvantage to having such a distinctive car this morning - was late for work and got rumbled by the boss as I drove past him as he was walking in, he said he thought "I know those wheels..." :roflmao:

And here's a photo of our handiwork t'other night...

181886_10150897260258741_1783634154_n.jpg

Looking schweet :D I keep blagging him to start a build thread :lol:

got my 2 tonne jack from local car shop for £20! Does the job!

We'll just crank it up enough with the scissor jack to get yours under

Those jacks are ****ing crap, did the same on mine, slipped out on the smooth floor and put a wacking great slice through the sill, luckily i was painting it at the time. i panic every time i use it now but its a must just to get the normal jack under it. i was thinking of welding a bigger square plate to the bottom of the scissor jack so its more stable!

That looks pretty nice :shades: Yeah ping me a link to yours Joti

kooop, i have a present for you very soon on me new progress thread ;) might rival your wheels!

The turbines? They're very nice but unless you're painting them some ridiculously loud colour I win haha ;)

haha they may go flourescent orange soon.. :D