BMW E46 - Previous Arosa, Bora & Fabia

MrSloanes

Great Video and very good song choice :thumbsup: XX :thumbup:

Well.... kinda didnt get them 20mm spacers :'(

HOWEVER! i got 4x 30mm Bolt on Spacers instead.

So MrSloanes has poke!

DSC_0120_zps40179648.jpg

DSC_0122_zps9a8f13a3.jpg

Over the moon with it tbf, The car looks loads lower now and im not scared to take photos on a angle anymore lol. Only fitted the rear ones, ill fit the front ones tomorrow while im taking the mudflaps off. Also had the rear rubstrip colour coded too.

More pics to follow tomorrow. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so a bit of a update.

Decided i wanted to get rid of the white wheels and go a bit more down the oem route and do them silver, so got some paint and cracked on. They were kerbed in a few places and scratched quite a bit so had to sand a fair bit down on some of the wheels.

20130211_200819_zpsc2f1b941.jpg

Then primer, paint, clear coat and a good rubbing compound to get rid of some orange peel. Quite happy with how they came out. Need to see them in actual daylight as the kitchen (thats where the missus kicked me) light is a pissy energy saving lightbulbs and dont actually help much at all.

Finished product:

20130215_211931_zpscc842cf0.jpg

20130215_210633_zps9e88c130.jpg

Also swapped my 30mm front spacers for some 20mm ones so should make a difference.

Im busy removing the shitty carbon fiber wrap off the grill and gunna remove the yellow laminex off the fogs over the weekend too.

As soon as i put the steelies on to paint these i just gave up hope lol. Steelies got mud everywhere off dog digging garden up around them, red paint off when i painted engine cover all over the tyres, rust and general **** all over them and 65 profile tyres lol.... Cant wait to feel the bumps of the road again lol