Jareds mk2 Arosa

jared21

One word! CLASS!

cheers mate :tongueout:

not 165/45, either keep the 185 or get 165/50 i think.

i reckon ill just keep the 185, cheaper to buy two tyres :cheeky:

SO MUCH YES.

This looks lovely.

:D

thanks! will look better soon, ordering some 20mm spacers when i get payed and then im going to figure out how low i can go etc :thumbup:

Lower your car! :Angel:

Nice, they do indeed look rather ghetto in that night shot :lol::thumbsup:

of course they do :thumbup:

photos dont give it justice, looks way better in person :) will have some much better quality photos by the weekend :yes:

Got myself some poorboys nattys paste wax and some shiny bolt caps ready for the weekend, ordering spacers Friday and then it'll be all sweeeeeeet. :wub:

I do like those shiny bolt caps :shades:

there are some grubby old bolts underneath i can promise you that! was much cheaper than buying some black bolts, plus i didn't want to spray these bolts :)

Should have some snazzy pics of my car by tonight :) Had a sick time at AllDubs Halloween meet last night, did anyone on here get any pics of my car? :tongueout:

Well my dads buying a caddy project for me and him to play with which will hopefully be my next car once its all done :thumbup: ill upload a few pics of it later :)

Yeah, my idea, but my dads money went into this :L its his project but he's teaching me how to put it on carbs and how to fit a clutch etc on it, then hopefully ill have enough money to buy it off him next year when its nicely done :) the paint is sick on it though, just been resprayed a pearlesant white.

anyway, ordering spacers for the arosa in a few days so ill have some stance going on.

also might give it a little service :)

more pics of the caddy! how much did it set your dad back? :thumbsup: