1.4 16v Euro Lupo **PAINTED!!!!!!**

M-automotive

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the reason for the colour change ?

Starting to wish i didn't start this now. There is bits of car everywhere. On the plus side the inside, roof and drivers side are painted so I'm getting there slowly.

• 2 weeks later...

Got a new radiator fitted while the bumper was off as I noticed it was damp round the corner of the radiator and it was looking a bit tatty. Very easy job to replace.

Also ordered and fitted pop out rear windows. Have to say these are a nice modification all be it a little expensive.

Fitted a new windscreen as mine had sores and a crack in the bottom corner from before I bought the car. It seemed a shame to paint a car and have a bad looking windscreen.

Roof is painted Metallic Grey

4cbe71b6.jpg

Thats all for now. Hopefully be back later with some more photos of the car built up ready for wet sanding and polishing.

When I saw the teaser images, the liquid gold actually crossed my mind, always wanted to see that colour on a lupo.. and let me say... I have not been disappointed!

Looks a lovely job and the roof colour was a nice choice!