My Arosa mk2 - now sold :(

joshuaar

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice arosa like it, I'm on a slow hunt for some nice bbs wheels for my mk1, going to sort paint out in car first tho, every time I do something I find a mark or paint missing so looks like a full paint job :$

Nice arosa like it, I'm on a slow hunt for some nice bbs wheels for my mk1, going to sort paint out in car first tho, every time I do something I find a mark or paint missing so looks like a full paint job :$

• 1 month later...

£60 each ain't bad, that's what i got quoted for my RJs to get done but mine are in a right state :/ Huge gash on one of them, it honestly looks like someone has thrown a rock at them

Love the colour mate! i wanted that colour blue but 2 Gti's had already done it and my mate had it on his Mk2 golf at the time, thats why i went for a darker blue!

going to look amazing against the black car!! :D

Looking forward to seeing these on the Arosa dude! :)

^_^

Thanks bud, me too shouldn't be too long I just need to do a tad more polishing a choose some tyres

Love the colour mate! i wanted that colour blue but 2 Gti's had already done it and my mate had it on his Mk2 golf at the time, thats why i went for a darker blue!

going to look amazing against the black car!! :D

Thanks man I love the colour on yours goes so well with the rest of the car :)

I'll post some pictures up when I have more updates :D

• 2 weeks later...

Right, so after a fair few hours of polishing the lips and all 120 bolts the wheels are all sealed up and ready for tyres

Sorry about the crappy quality I'll get better tomorrow as it was dark by the time I had finished haha

7706875054_1718b7c9fa_z.jpg2012-08-03-22-07-09_8EC8B360-4C82-42EB-B19D-D64F254AE165 by joshuaar2011, on Flickr

Edited by joshuaar

The wheels are now 100% ready for tyres

Here are the lips before polishing

d33a7c63.jpg

As you can see they were in a bit of a sorry state

1f68f53f.jpg

After a bit of elbow grease they were coming up nicely

0d96b3f0.jpg

Now for the center caps, just picked up from the powder coaters

6443825c.jpg

Now for the finished article, to say I'm over the moon would be an understatement

7b4ffb0c.jpg

ef44e192.jpg