Calvin's 1.0 , Back to life :D

cj1

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gutted for you mate! Just started reading your post today and loved all the changes you've made. Looks like you spent a good deal of time and effort on it. If it makes you feel any better you have inspired me to do a few interior bits and bobs.

Gutted for you mate! Just started reading your post today and loved all the changes you've made. Looks like you spent a good deal of time and effort on it. If it makes you feel any better you have inspired me to do a few interior bits and bobs.

On a lighter note, my Dodo Juice Hard Candy wax arrived today, so if the weathers not too bad i'll give it a wash & wax tomorrow. :) Edited by cj1

thats not good news then i take it you will taken the number plate of the car before you get rid of it will u be breaking it for parts or sellling as a whole car

thats not good news then i take it you will taken the number plate of the car before you get rid of it will u be breaking it for parts or sellling as a whole car

Yeah the plates coming off. there's a company offered me 600 for the number plate :surprised:

But as for the car, i'll most likely be trading it in against a different car , not sure yet. Still got till may to make it last and see where I am then.

how much for, the door cards (top and bottom) both sides and the heater dials?

email me dude at sexystu2@msn.com

i know the address is gay lol but i havnt ever changed it from when i was about 12 so yeah let me know man.

Edited by stu1805

yeah i know, i wont be keeping it long, its quite embarrassing especially when someone asks for your email and there an important person. ive just got so many thing signed up to it, i dont really want to delete it and i really cant be bothered to go through everything and change my email address on them.

lol, but theres nothing that i havnt been sent before so no-one will surprise me.

yeah i know, i wont be keeping it long, its quite embarrassing especially when someone asks for your email and there an important person. ive just got so many thing signed up to it, i dont really want to delete it and i really cant be bothered to go through everything and change my email address on them.

lol, but theres nothing that i havnt been sent before so no-one will surprise me.

Sorry mate, not going to be breaking no more at the minute.. Just need to get the whole car gone really , will let you know if this changes but dont have the room to keep it lying around stripping bits at a time off :/

Whereabouts are you dude might be interested in swapping the sticker bombed interior bits will go with the wheels I'm working on & might help you sell ;)

What you got speaker wise in there mate?

empty slots, all out ;) .

Seriously though, 2

JBL GTO628 6.5''

&

12 " JBL Sub which I can't find the model of..

If anyone wants to make a offer for the numberplate go for it by the way... No stupid offers please

New Car is currently in transit from the factory :D

• 2 months later...