will a vw corrardo spoiler fit a lupo ?

marvelt

it's up there in the top 10 stupidest threads of the year , an achievement this early on the year

it's up there in the top 10 stupidest threads of the year , an achievement this early on the year

:lol:

From memory, isn't the Corrado spoiler electronic. I.E. it pops up at a certain speed. That would be 'seriously sick on a Lupo Yo'.

Yep it lifts up at a certain speed . The lupo just needs a boot for it to work lol

I'm sure you could fit some sort of opening mechanism on the lupo's boot so when you reach ludicrous speed the boot lid pops up and acts as a damper to keep you on the road...

I'm loving your logic, we could start a trend easy . All we need are rams for boot lifters.

Nock this isn't like sticker bombing this mod will look cool and be functional for the gti's right down to the 1 litte's

suddenly im glad i asked this obviously silly question,

i forgot what sort of people lurk in forums, and the equally silly replies that they give.

gives me something to chuckle about whilst im at work.

any ideas on the next silly thread i should start ?

ive been wondering for a while if land rover wheels will fit my lupo ?

thanks guys.

Nice attempt at trying to dodge the grief, it was a totally thoughtless question though

I'm sure you could fit some sort of opening mechanism on the lupo's boot so when you reach ludicrous speed the boot lid pops up and acts as a damper to keep you on the road...

Old, but so worth it.

ive been wondering for a while if land rover wheels will fit my lupo ?

thanks guys.

If you go for 5x120mm pcd ones, you can buy adaptors for that, I'm sure.

Say someone does fit one to (presumably) the top of their Lupo hatchback, won't the uppy downy mechanism be visible through the rear window?

So glad someone got the reference :)

It annoys me that on the rare occasions it's on the telly, they edit the "combing the desert" scene a little bit, thus ruining an otherwise obvious joke. Luckily, I have it Doovde.