Dedication to the Cause

Clairey Fairy

Went 2 miles down the road to get my Lupo. Speedhumps slowed us down. Effort!?

That's not effort I walked to get mine. Now that's effort and dedication to the 'cause!

(see above for distance)

:lol:

i could have walked to get my sport but i ws lazy and drove haha

but i did help onelitrewonder pick up an arosa was around 900 miles in the end up i think

Edited by jamiea7x

Still not beaten my recorde Silver!

Ha! Missed that, though mine was a bonus 'cause it already had CL stickers and KW v1 on.

...can't beat you on distance travelled though.

:angry2:

PS it took me 50miles to get it back the 700m not forgetting the 150mile trip after lunch for a pint of milk.

If you all are talking distances about lupos. Mine was shotrest distance ever to purchase lupo as it is on the same driveway as it is now (was my parents)

No we're talking about effort to collect.

I walked. Revo talked them into delivering.

You parents told you you were buying it from them, so the effort was all theirs.

No we're talking about effort to collect.

I walked. Revo talked them into delivering.

You parents told you you were buying it from them, so the effort was all theirs.

I'm still undefeated then haha :). Go me, as for the mileage on the way home Silver, I can understand. Even more reason for me wanting a new car tbh, the whole buzz of it and learning how to get the most from it.

Ha! Missed that, though mine was a bonus 'cause it already had CL stickers and KW v1 on.

...can't beat you on distance travelled though.

:angry2:

PS it took me 50miles to get it back the 700m not forgetting the 150mile trip after lunch for a pint of milk.

The question is

Did you buy the milk 75miles from home ?? or round the corner from the house :lol:

The question is

Did you buy the milk 75miles from home ?? or round the corner from the house :lol:

If I remember correctly it was at Asda @ approx 149.5 miles.

:rolleyes:

I flew from Cardiff to Edinburgh to collect my GTi and drove it home, 400 miles each way ... I almost thought I'd gone furthest then but I reckon Orla's possibly beaten me just on effort and using most modes of transport available.