How many anthracite Lupo's are there?

Ashh

How many anthracite Lupo's are there?

According to the Department of Transport's Statistics Office as of September 2009 legally registered on the road in the UK, were..

172 E's

15 E Auto's

12 E SDI's

33 GTI's

108 S's

44 S Auto's

26 S SDI's

0 SE's

10 Sport's

47 Sport TDI's

Total = 467

But I can't tell you how many were sold as Anthracite.

Anthracite/Gun metal/Metallic grey... WhateverWho else owns one? i know of one other on here think its a tdi?Somewhat a rare colour so it seems

Your's isn't even anthra****e anymore is it? :)

Was black now resprayed Metallic grey.

Edited by dj_lupz

Meeeeeee!!!!!

Going by those figures I own 2.5% of all anthracite GTI's and TDIi's on the roads :blush:

offence taken. :angry2:

You've got the wrong end of the stick. Ray is rather jealous of the colour of my car, so he keeps spreading rumours about anthracite Lupo's being a bit dodgy :shifty:

Meeeeeee!!!!!

Going by those figures I own 2.5% of all anthracite GTI's and TDIi's on the roads :blush:

You've got the wrong end of the stick. Ray is rather jealous of the colour of my car, so he keeps spreading rumours about anthracite Lupo's being a bit dodgy :shifty:

I know i didn't take it seriouly/to heart.

wouldn't take it personally any way, my car I :wub: it!

:lol:

Meeeeeee!!!!!

It's Raven Blue Lupo's, which are the dodgy ones, quite a few of them are write offs.

I've never seen a anthracite sport!

Now you have!..

Photo124.jpg

Edited by Hipwell

People pay to fix the raven blue ones because they are the best colour so worth it :lol:

(And for the record, mine's not an ex-write-off.)

According to the Department of Transport's Statistics Office as of September 2009 legally registered on the road in the UK, were..

172 E's

15 E Auto's

12 E SDI's

33 GTI's

108 S's

44 S Auto's

26 S SDI's

0 SE's

10 Sport's

47 Sport TDI's

Total = 467

there records must be seriously out, my car has been on the road alls its life and yet it isn't included in the list :angry:

10 Sport's

Total = 467

any idea how many Tornado red lupos there are? cos i assume most ppol thought: "do i choose the free red... or the other red that looks very similar that costs several hundred pounds?" so i cant imagine there are that many.

any idea how many Tornado red lupos there are? cos i assume most ppol thought: "do i choose the free red... or the other red that looks very similar that costs several hundred pounds?" so i cant imagine there are that many.

I can't give you the number in that shade I'm affraid, but there are/were 125 'Red' Sports and 107 'Red' Sport TDI's as of September 2009.

I've got one... So is that 3 anthracite GTI's?

About 33 in the UK, probably 10-15 have passed through here.