Adam's Canica Mk2 Arosa | Sold!! BMW E30 Touring now!

Adam R4

Nice work, standard ride FTW :P what's your opinon on the jom man???

Joe

JOMs arnt too bad tbh. Ive not been in another loop/arosa with higher end market coils on but ive been in plenty of other cars running serious spec'd suspension set ups (my rally car for one) and tbh, yeah, they may be a little jiggly but there absolutely fine.

The most effort I've ever seen go into winter mode. Well done!

Haha, Cheers! :clap:

I thought about the covers, Ive taken them off to get some gaitors sorted for the pistons as the spring managed to shread both of them, think i need something more substantial. There was a slight problem with one of the threads as id tryed to adjust one of them and there was debris stuck in the ring so i damaged the thread and that also needed sorting, sorted it now, just needed filing down. (it was around the back of the coilover so it would have had to have been taken off to fix it anyway.) And also im thinking of getting some news top mount bushes for the coils.

Edited by Adam R4

They came with the wheels buddy. They also come as a standard part on the old scirocco.

my friend has these on his g60s, but we were under the impression they were fake g60s and these made them look more genuine?

Mine aren't G60's.

There 14", i heard the term 'Baby G60's' before now. They did come on VW's such as vento's, Old Scirroccos and some Golfs. But do still have the destinctive 'D' shaped holes in them.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, this morning i was deleting some photos off my camera, a mear 2150 photos held up on there dating back to edition!

I found a set from the end of summer of a 'before and after' from when i cleaned clive up ready for a meet. Rather impressed with the outcome so i thought id post them up!

Started out filthy as ever, my daily journey takes me past 2 farms and when its wet its horrid!

DSC06974.jpg

DSC06970.jpg

DSC06969.jpg

My Goings on...

-Rinse.

-Auto Glym Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner (Apple) With a Noodle Mitt.

-Rinse

-Dry with an Auto Glym Microfibre Drying towel.

-Auto Glym Aqua Wax.

-Auto Glym Super Resin.

-Auto Glym Rubber&Vinyl Care on Tyres/Black plastics and Rubbers.

-Auto Glym Fast Glass on all of the windows, lights and front and rear badge.

And it came out rather well me thinks!

DSC06782.jpg

DSC06778.jpg

DSC06776.jpg

Left a bit of tape on! :surprised:

DSC06777.jpg

Next update is going to be some re-sprayed bits, some colour coding and ive got my eye on some more trims!

Edited by Adam R4

• 2 weeks later...