Talk about jumping the gun!!!

danno

I could be interested in a ticket. Could you please tell me which "flavour" the Colemans sauce is and what's the title of the Cookson novel?

Wouldn't want something I've already got in my collection.

:)

Chicken Chasseur, and the book is "The furry cup beats twice"

We closed the thread because we didn't like the idea of being asked to be involved with the raffle, or that people might think that we were in some way affiliated with it. To be perfectly frank, I very much doubt there are many (if any) forums who would be willing to get involved in such a raffle and I can't see how such a raffle would be possible without the support of the forum it's on.

Sorry if you think we've been unfair by closing your thread, but decided to close it as we didn't think there was any point taking the discussion any further.

Please bear in mind that the decisions of CL Mods & Admins are final, as stated in the terms & conditions of the forum and we'd appreciate it in future if you didn't question our decisions.

:)

I love it when you talk like that! you lay down the law girl!

I've got some Durex that the fertility clinic gave us when we needed a bit of help (go figure). There's a few months left on them, so I'll contribute those.

Are all of you even normal!?

:lol:

Yes, we are normal. You're the oddity.

Can i just add, no relevance but £30 for 50 tickets wouldnt give you a 1 in 50 chance, if only two people entered you have a 50% chance, it depends how many people buy tickets

FACE PALM

Basically it runs like this , the draw isnt usually made until he sells the best part of all the tickets , im sure one or two short wouldnt be the end of the world.

Dont think of it as a raffle , more of just selling a car for near enough its asking price , if he only sells 48 tickets then the price has been haggled a bit ( thats still working on the selling in the conventional method theory)

So more than likely you will, if youve bought only one ticket have around a 1 in 48 to a 1 in 50 chance of winning , not to bad odds considering what you win.

FACE PALM

Basically it runs like this , the draw isnt usually made until he sells the best part of all the tickets , im sure one or two short wouldnt be the end of the world.

Dont think of it as a raffle , more of just selling a car for near enough its asking price , if he only sells 48 tickets then the price has been haggled a bit ( thats still working on the selling in the conventional method theory)

So more than likely you will, if youve bought only one ticket have around a 1 in 48 to a 1 in 50 chance of winning , not to bad odds considering what you win.

Not just a pretty face are ya scotty?

FACE PALM

Exactly Scotty, im no genius but i know how it works. 1 ticket - £30 (50 are sold).

Id end up loosing money just making the tickets considering id have to make 2500!!

Anyway where has the digression gone? I like it when a thread goes off topic :)

Im almost certain that would result in an instant ban, I mean im all game to share info in the context of health awareness