Lupo 20v

V3 1UPO

KO3 s off an Audi tt 180 bhp front mount cooler remapped hasn't been rollin roaded as yet so not precise on bhp bloke said between 240-250bhp which is plenty in such a small car doesn't like the rain or this crappy weather much I can tell ya

Cheers for comments

Gareth

Bet it doesnt like the wet at all, a diff in this would be awesome though! P.s K03s youre looking at 235bhp max if youve got a good exhaust, front mount, dump valve and induction kit. Who mapped it for you?

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah ACR fitted it.

And 235bhp is healthy enough for me lol

There's a corrado with exactly the same engine running at 240bhp so I think mine with a front mount 3" straight thru pipe and induction that mines got...! Ill be finding out wat mines running the 29th January at vag cars rolling road day. Will keep CL informed

And John at big fish tuning did the remap

• 3 weeks later...

Right as above I'm after sum inspiration!

I'm fancying keeping my sleeper looks but tidying it up a little????

Wat my aim with the car is standard 1.0e looks from the outside with a clean crisp gti feel inside...

It's already been engine converted with a 20v turbo engine

KO3-s turbo hidden front mount lightly painted black to hide it my exhaust is going to be changed or chopped back n hidden behind bumper.

The interior has all been re-trimmed in White n silver by MJ interiors that's about as far as I am at mo any help and easy mods I can do myself to keep costs at a minimal as she already stands me at a fair dollar

Cheers

I really want to but just dont think it's gonna go.

So in return getting her like she deserves cud be on the next thing to get me interested in her again and enjoy her wen I was waiting to get it back from conversion I was so anxious and wen I did get it I was forever washing n polishing cleaning waxing

Thanks to defcon for adding the link cheers

Gareth

Wat I'm really after is getting to sum shows and not feeling like my cars the odd 1 out or bein the butt of jokes really.

Butt of jokes , its a 20v lupo , how on earth can that be funny.

Maybe not totally to my style but its a pretty good looking car.

Well not the engine just the limited look of it like wen u look at sum of the cars on here they deserve to be in shows and have ppl look at them and wow them I look at mine n can't see anything past the engine if ya get wat I mean??? Dunno just feel it's lacking character it's own style. N it's well funny wen u go up against focus sts n so on highly amusing for me lol

Edited by V3 1UPO

Well I have started on with the loop again trying to find inspiration to really tidy her up so here's were I started as I had a spare hour

a271aef2.jpg

6332360e.jpg

1c1e7fdd.jpg

13125da3.jpg here's 1 smoked headlamp tommoro the other....

17cd4787.jpg

21499836.jpg this is happened as i was driving down the motorway. Hit a pot hole left from the snow n ice totally goosed my ronals. Not impressed to say the least! Wud I have grounds for the council to fix my alloy n tyre????

Cheers gareth

Edited by V3 1UPO

Bit of an update with the loop, Iv had the head lights out n gave them a smokin got rid if those much hated eyebrows, 17cd4787.jpg1c1e7fdd.jpg

13125da3.jpg

Took all the cente dash n vents out gave them a good gloss paint (4 coats ) and (5 coats ) of clear laquer. Ended up looking alot better than I expected was happy with the results tbf.

dfb3e86f.jpg

d381bafc.jpg

db2c555d.jpg

7e634610.jpg finished articles gonna give them another good coat of laquer tommoro then back in and will do the vents.