Come dine with me....

Pete

Maybe not, even if I was absolutely convinced that it wouldn't go pooh pooh or pee pee on there. But also i wouldn't expect anyone going to a party to wear what that asian lady did, not at her age anyways, and the way they treated that lad was unacceptable, i'd have soon said summat! They didn't even know him on the 1st day at least!

Maybe not, even if I was absolutely convinced that it wouldn't go pooh pooh or pee pee on there. But also i wouldn't expect anyone going to a party to wear what that asian lady did, not at her age anyways, and the way they treated that lad was unacceptable, i'd have soon said summat! They didn't even know him on the 1st day at least!

I did laugh at the quote from the other woman about her choice of clothing "I could see what she had for breakfast!"

Haha yeah, and what was she doing wearing plasters! If she nos that she should be covering her modesty then whats she doin wearin it in the 1st place, a younger girl probably wouldn't care!

Why are you not out rioting? Are you a lazy student by any chance?

:lol:

not all students are the same. It may suprise you, but i agree with the increase in fees. I hope this doesnt start a huge debate, but i dont see why students feel they should be immune to cuts when the whole of the UK are taking cuts. In some ways it's a better deal then what there is now anyway.

Why are you not out rioting? Are you a lazy student by any chance?

:lol:

I'd actually rather stay in college and get the grades I need to get into university than waste mine and other's time just to damage some property.

Besides, doesn't affect me and Newnesie if we go in September anyway! :)