Laser blue open air on air ( time to move on )

Lermy

cheers ive found the set i want on german ebay, 850 euros, hopefully they are still there by the time my cheque has cleard and i shall be buying them

Not a massive fan of anthracite centred OZ Turbo's.

Polish the whole wheel I say.

maybe need to get aset 1st and aint sure bout buyin from german ebay none of it makes sense but cant find any in this country, any other options was thinkin bbs rs but they only look good with big lips

maybe need to get aset 1st and aint sure bout buyin from german ebay none of it makes sense but cant find any in this country.

that might be because it's in German :lol: ?

Sadly scene tax has raped UK wheel prices.

You can get the same set of wheels shipped from germany for the same or less than you can in this country and find them a lot easier.

So it does make sense to get them from over seas.

wheel sactuary is a good place to look too.

was thinkin bbs rs but they only look good with big lips

:huh:<_<:angry:

tumblr_lezd4yoq8m1qdla8zo1_500.jpg

that might be because it's in German :lol: ?

Sadly scene tax has raped UK wheel prices.

You can get the same set of wheels shipped from germany for the same or less than you can in this country and find them a lot easier.

So it does make sense to get them from over seas.

wheel sactuary is a good place to look too.

:huh:<_<:angry:

tumblr_lezd4yoq8m1qdla8zo1_500.jpg

but yours are an exception due to your mage lows lol

point well proven jowey :lol:

I actually prefer the smaller lips on a lupo/arosa.

wheel prices are stupid. I was talking to the bloke whos doing my bodywork, about 10 years ago he would go over to germany and pick up like 10 sets or rm's for 150 a set...now with the massive use of forums and ebay its pushed prices right up.

ok ok i will admit i do like the bbs rs, they are a very nice wheel, but i prefer them with the bigger dishes as appose to the smaller ones that better? lol

I'm only messing fella. It's a personal taste thing.

Just see so many mega dishy BBS splits in the VW scene. Obviously because it looks awesome !

I know when I rebuild mine It'll be with the same outter lips but wider inner barrel's. I like girth rather than dish. .. But dish looks better with stretch.

Pretty much an 15inch split rim'll look awesome on this car

I'm only messing fella. It's a personal taste thing.

Just see so many mega dishy BBS splits in the VW scene. Obviously because it looks awesome !

I know when I rebuild mine It'll be with the same outter lips but wider inner barrel's. I like girth rather than dish. .. But dish looks better with stretch.

Pretty much an 15inch split rim'll look awesome on this car

yeah just bbs seem a bit to common in the scene now, obviously its because they look the tits and work well which is why people go for them, but i wanted summin different, and ive only seen 2 lupos on o.z turb's so far, if you can point me in the direction of some other types of split rims would be grateful as i dont know of many

have a hunt round some of the jap car forums, youll find some awesome split rims and some for not alot of cash as alot of imported cars come with split wheels that arent to the owners taste

sweet cheers for that mate

Good point Jamie !

There is a Mazda Bongo that I spot near me with 17" OZ split rims fitted.

Have seen a set sell for 1500 on ed38. Bet the owner has no idea.

Good point Jamie !

There is a Mazda Bongo that I spot near me with 17" OZ split rims fitted.

Have seen a set sell for 1500 on ed38. Bet the owner has no idea.

tbh ive just seen those gotti rims in the for sale section and they are the ones i really like, reckon they would suit?

just realised they are in aberdeen

Edited by Lermy

i think your idea of oz turbos is the best mate :)

i know lots of people have them because they are one of the best suiting wheels for the car but its nice to see something with a different look once in a while, with a colour like that and the rarity of it combined with open air it needs something different :D

theres some on club polo on a light blue lupo with smurf centre caps. :rolleyes::lol:

cheers, think i am guna stick to my original idea of turbos as i have found some but will have to see what happens as ive just banked my money i have got through but it wont clear till friday and the wheels end in 3 days

i think your idea of oz turbos is the best mate :)

i know lots of people have them because they are one of the best suiting wheels for the car but its nice to see something with a different look once in a while, with a colour like that and the rarity of it combined with open air it needs something different :D

You see far more Lupo's and Arosa's on OZ turbo's and BBS RM's Than you do on BBS RS. :coffee:

Wheels make or break a car and all of the above sets would work really well.

Are you trying to be original or just have a nice car ?

Edited by Jowey

You see far more Lupo's and Arosa's on OZ turbo's and BBS RM's Than you do on BBS RS. :coffee:

Wheels make or break a car and all of the above sets would work really well.

Are you trying to be original or just have a nice car ?

ive not seen one on turbos yet :( either way itll look cool!

jowey ive been meaning to contact you in order to discuss how i make my cars booty touch the floor on 15's like yours does :lol: might be pm'ing you in the near future if thats ok? :D