Laser blue open air on air ( time to move on )

Lermy

cheers mate not finished yet hopefully going to be ace when its finished im aiming for a feature so will have to see, and i may give that a go then

why anthracite on the centre dash and the handles and black on the boobs? looks a bit odd to me? id have done the lot in anthracite

as a contrast but am thinking of doin the speedo dome anthracite now i think the door handles look good in gloss black with the athracite grab handles, just didnt want to much anthracite and i think it all goes nicely tbh

That colour is awesome. Got some pretty cool ideas dude, I'm going for a cali/surf look with my sport at the minute. I think the open air really tops the look your after off though :shades: .

sounds sweet dude should look good, and cheers

you have a good eye for seeing little improvements and then making them

ah i see now. i think its all comin along nice with subtle details makin big differences, cant wait to get my money come through so i can get it sittin the way i want over a set of wheels i think are really guna suit it with a bit of smoothin aswell, and im glad iwent with the anthracite as ijthink it goes so well