Laser blue open air on air ( time to move on )

Lermy

I've now got that cant be botherd with the lupo anymore feeling, got a nice stonechip in the middle of my door now and bonnet trying to keep it tidy but have to use it daily is a pain

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

no mate i had to use the money i set aside for the weekend on a new egr valve fookin £120 :(

are they taken on a DSLR? high ISO setting by mistake ? still looks incredible dude!

yeah thats what i did stooopid me owel will get some new ones soon

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

dam i havnt been on this for ages sorry guys, and currently no updates atm, my boot build is still not wired in as i left my gf back in august and her bro was doing it all for me so now have to find someone to do it as i have no clue, and i now have my own place so not really any funds to do more bits to the car, though im going to try and shall be back on it after winter, the turbos may be getting painted laser blue not sure yet boot build will be finished aswell :)

i will do my best theres not much left i want to do other than retrim and super charge it but i dont have the money for that yet, or try summin different with the car not sure

cheers fella i havnt updated in a while so probably disappeard in the forum somewhere, but getting my act together and will be attending alot more shows next year as no more gf to stop me from going :)

lol well you know how it is your not going yes i am fine not talking to you making you feel guilty not my fault she wernt interested and didnt wana go but then didnt want me going either but owel dont have that problem anymore :)

lol well you know how it is your not going yes i am fine not talking to you making you feel guilty not my fault she wernt interested and didnt wana go but then didnt want me going either but owel dont have that problem anymore :)

haha, im glad i dont have this situation. my girlfriends all into the scene anyway.

anyway, back on topic, BRING THIS TO SHOWS NEXT YEAR.