Laser blue open air on air ( time to move on )

Lermy

Does anybody know how easy it is to use something else as a washer bottle ? I've got a little idea

Well i dont properly catch your drift but, aslong as it feeds from the bottom of the container into the existing pipework and pump, itd work, youd have to get your diameters right/ converters for pipework and then its all connected with little clips :)

Well say using a glass coke bottle or something, I want to use a ww2 anti tank shell lol

Well im pretty sure theres no workings in the actual body. What youd need to do is work out how youre gonna mount it, possible weld some mounts on. Then at the bottom most part of the shell, you need to cut a hole a weld in a small bit of pipe to fit inside the existing rubber piping. the only other thing id say is, possible paint/ coat the inside as it may rust?

Edited by joeadamou

Yeah was going to make up some brackets to mount it where the original washer bottle is and coat the inside, just didn't kno if there were any pumps inside, thinking the shell will go with my bullet Ariel and the door pins I'm going to make aswell

Yeah was going to make up some brackets to mount it where the original washer bottle is and coat the inside, just didn't kno if there were any pumps inside, thinking the shell will go with my bullet Ariel and the door pins I'm going to make aswell

Awesome dude, im pretty sure its just a bottle :)

Theres a pump that plugs into the bottom of the bottle to pump the fluid out but other than that id say it would be farily straight forward.

TT grey leather would be a lovely contrast against the Laser Blue. Keep up the good work dude.

Alex

Looking nice and clean :) Would love the open air in mine for summer :D

new exhaust tip maybe? ;)

When I went and got my exhaust done they told me people often bring in different shaped stainless cookie cutters to use as the tips, shame I didn't know BEFORE he finished my exhaust :lol:

Iron cross maybe lol, going to get some more striping done my boot builds going to. be started this week, and I have a stone chip in my bonnet now dam everyday use lol