Laser blue open air on air ( time to move on )

Lermy

im loving your little red 1.0 on air it looks sick would love air for this

Cheers Dude :)

Wanted to wrap it in leather lol

i saw that lupo with the quilted leather roof the other day in a thread. that looks really cool! what colour? to match the new interior colour maybe??? :)

keep up the good work!

oh forgot to add i had a very bad day with the car yesterday, 1st off i got clamped by the dvla and had to pay £260 to get it removed, why? because the place i bought it from sold it to me with a tax disc that had another cars reg and i had no clue so my car wasnt taxed, and then i found a chip on my bumper that im going to see about getting sorted next week when the indicator panel gets smoothed

oh forgot to add i had a very bad day with the car yesterday, 1st off i got clamped by the dvla and had to pay £260 to get it removed, why? because the place i bought it from sold it to me with a tax disc that had another cars reg and i had no clue so my car wasnt taxed, and then i found a chip on my bumper that im going to see about getting sorted next week when the indicator panel gets smoothed

that sucks mate! You definitely have a point to go to trading standards mate, you can get that money back and some action taken against the garage hopefully!

Well I called they guy and explained and he said nothing he could do and that I should have checked, but if you are told it comes with tax you arnt usually going to especially from a dealer

Speak to the citizens advice bureau, the dealer is of course gonna fob you off.

Selling a car without tax and pretending it does have tax is somthing like false advertising, misinterpretation. You should be able to take them to a small claims court + the fact that this car seems to be well known means that spreading the story of the dodgey dealer could potentially damage their sales.

The car is looking really good, the lower front makes the whole car sit better.

cheers guys yeah think im going to try and get something back out of it, he said he thought it was taxed but didnt check either to make sure it was the right one but yet he is telling me i should have checked funny that being a dealer would have thought it was an important thing to check, but what i cant work out is apparently the car was traded in a VW by previous owner the dealer i bought it off got it from them and not either one clocked onto the wrong tax disc there was 3 with the same reg on in the car dating from 2009

it doesn't matter what their excuse is, if it specifically said on the advert or on any details you have of the car TAXed until... then they have encountered misadvertising. In all fairness you should have checked, but when it is advertised you perhaps would not check. Even if they say they got it from a dealer, they should still check the details are of satisfactory standard to sell before advertising. Threaten them with misadvertising and court and I am sure they will pay up. Also play the I'm gonna go to watchdog card, that should stir them up a bit.

Would any of this cost me money? As I'm getting 160 back from dvla for producing a valid tax disc after the clamp was taken off but that's still left me with 100 bill for the clamp and 85 for tax that had to be payed, if its going to cost to pursue is rather cut my losses and just make sure I check in future

If i were you id ask to see what checks are meant to be made before a car is bought and allowed to be taken onto a road. By the sounds of it a dealer has let you drive a car off that isnt allowed on the road. At work a caravan is not allowed to go off without all working lights and a proper number plate, not just a paper one. Motorhomes are the same.

Im not sure if its company policy or that it has to be like that. Get some advice on it and try and get back the amount owed plus the amount of tax you thought you had remaining. I would, seen as that is what you expected to have on the car.

If i were you id ask to see what checks are meant to be made before a car is bought and allowed to be taken onto a road. By the sounds of it a dealer has let you drive a car off that isnt allowed on the road. At work a caravan is not allowed to go off without all working lights and a proper number plate, not just a paper one. Motorhomes are the same.

Im not sure if its company policy or that it has to be like that. Get some advice on it and try and get back the amount owed plus the amount of tax you thought you had remaining. I would, seen as that is what you expected to have on the car.

Do you supply caravans? :angry2: