warm hoody

one litre wonder ;)

Right my heating has broken AGAIN and im sitting here with a no fear hoody on however its not warm in the slightest. now i have found that the heaviest hoodies made are 10oz and the thinner ones are 4oz. im needing your recommendations on shops that sell really thick over sized hoodies. bearing in mind i wear a xl/xxl normally, im looking for a plain(ish) warm hoody. any ideas as my online shopping for clothes skills end at clothing2u for jeans lol!

to be honest, if its going to be a good one and last i would go to £50 ( unlike my north face one that was £45 and washed out in no time and lost all its warmth :( )

youll probably get the hoodies out around now with the fur lining inside that always seem to pop up at chrimbo time in most shops like h&m etc, look into snowboard gear id imagine theyd be designed for the cold but may be a bit pricy

also try asos.com free delivery and returns if you dont like it doesnt fit etc

1st find when i googled fur lined hoody

http://www.play.com/Clothing/T-Shirts/4-/13802199/Blend-Men-Faux-Fur/Product.html?_%24ja=tsid:11518%7Ccc:%7Cprd:13802199%7Ccat:Clothing+%3E+Men's+%3E+Sweats+%26+Hoodies#

Edited by jamiea7x