Epicly Bad Crash

Dannyshack

He dispatched the standing mile fairly swiftly, but that wasn't a 200mph crash. More insulting is that he crashed while travelling in a straight line.

Americans :rolleyes:

Edit: I might have been 200mph, assuming his 'chute and mega brakes didn't shave off 42mph first.

$109000 to tune one to 1500bhp though... :o

Edited by IDGM

He dispatched the standing mile fairly swiftly, but that wasn't a 200mph crash. More insulting is that he crashed while travelling in a straight line.

Americans :rolleyes:

LMFAO nicely put there dude

Well done clublupo, you've all managed to hold back from "t-cut will sort it" for 4 replies lol!

Although, what caused him to crash? :S

Looked like it went off course when the 'chute deployed. Why it even needed one I don't know.

Would the brakes need upgrading if the top speed of the car is probably around 205 mph anyway, so unless it was doing well over the 200 mark there was no need for the chute. ( thats assuming he had adequate braking distance anyway)

the chute lifted the car from what i read about this the other day, he lost grip after deploying it, overkill on safety killed the car.