Kandi - Lupo S

iMation

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So here is the pics you want

Put them on, need to do some more fettling but i know there gonna look amazing when painted Claret Red!

I KNOW it needs dropping more but the RM's only went on for 30 mins then the winters were put back on. SECONDLY, i cant drop the back end any more due to the coilovers being all the way down and adjusters removed, so i think i need some more coilovers :S

Im happy with them..

IMAG0168.jpg

IMAG0167.jpg

IMAG0166.jpg

Need to drop the rears further so might have to get new coilovers or smaller springs

Thanks for the comments

Shorter springs should do the trick, I bought FK silverline rear springs which were much shorter than the springs that came with my coilovers, and it dropped it loads!

Car looks lovely :)

• 1 month later...

Cheers Emz,

To follow on from the rears, i think there now Fudged! it sounds like the "top mounts" have gone on the rear struts, but i understand there isnt any, so possibly the shocks. With this in mind, new coilovers (with big droppage allowance) will be an immediate purchase.

Not really much of an update but since XMAS is upon us i now have a bit of spare time to get things done.

Gonna smooth all the interior bits and get the gloss black.

Sort out the horrid engine cover (currently lime green, with engine heat crackle effect)

finish off the door handles and crack on with the mirrors in carbon!

Stu

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...