Castle Combe VAG Day 2011

Don't think I can justify that £170 track day price. Considering the amount of damage I will do to my car on top of that lol!

What im suggesting is just £35 for one 20 minute - Club Lupo Only - session, and i think a helmet is a fiver with a refundable deposit.

Im not going to do a whole day, too much risk when out with the really quick cars, but i would be happy with just lupos as they would just group out depending on their engine outputs and not even the gti is overly quick so i think that an accident is near impossible. and 20mins is just right or u would start to tire.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can i drive round being banned?

i have a paper copy of my license?

im not sure, i will check with them 2moro if you like? i would think they may say no, but u could always be a passenger and let your gf drive!

Do u want a display spot anyway? just need your name and address via PM.

im not sure, i will check with them 2moro if you like? i would think they may say no, but u could always be a passenger and let your gf drive!

Do u want a display spot anyway? just need your name and address via PM.

ask them and i'll get back to you...

i think its a farce if bits don't let you on, at the end of the day its not on a public highway, and i had my license for 5 years, and can park a car on a postage stamp lol

i think its a farce if bits don't let you on, at the end of the day its not on a public highway, and i had my license for 5 years, and can park a car on a postage stamp lol

Castle Combe FAQ's

Do you have to have a full driving licence to take part?

Yes and it must be a current licence.

However i will call to check anyway as it is not organised by combe, i will call Sally at autometrix, they may be more lax, i will ask if they check the licenses before allowing you on track.

Count me in for turning up but not showing or tracking :)

if the funds allow that is :) lol. how much is it to get in? cant remember reading it anywhere?

Pretty sure its £10 entry at the gate.

Dont think of it as showing, more just "the lupo area" will put you down for it as it doesnt cost u anything. Just PM me your name and address so they can post u the owners club area.

Ben

Edited by BEP51

Pretty sure its £10 entry at the gate.

Dont think of it as showing, more just "the lupo area" will put you down for it as it doesnt cost u anything. Just PM me your name and address so they can post u the owners club area.

Ben

Ah right cool, So were just having somewhere all the lupos/arosa's are parking? yeah thats cool if so im in :) Ok ill pm you dudeeee!

Just given them a call and u DO have to have a valid driving license to go round the track. soz. let me know if u r still planning to turn up!

• 3 weeks later...

Seeing as 2 ppol on track isnt really enough, scrap that, instead just going to organise the club stand, anyone who still wants to go round the track can organise it themselves.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Yay I have this day off work so i'll be there in the show and shine no doubt :D

i'll come say hi when you arent to occupied with wheel polishing! :P