Club Lupo rolling road day at Awesome

AwesomeAl

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok add me can i pay on the day

also whats the deal do you need to connect to ecu or anything as i'm running omex

cool, i had the rev limiter lowered as really no need for it so high, but yeh will be nice to see what it's putting out with the none ported head on.

Ooh, I am so looking forward to this, even though I'll be the odd one out in the Al-Teada. I only hope Stan will behave.

Have you got a creche? Or a climbing frame made from Millteks?

Edited by IDGM

Ooh, I am so looking forward to this, even though I'll be the odd one out in the Al-Teada. I only hope Stan will behave.

Have you got a creche? Or a climbing frame made from Millteks?

Hmm, Nothing really suitable for children here to be honest Iain.

Can supply you with a Big Cardboard box to use as a cage if that's any good though?

Hmm, Nothing really suitable for children here to be honest Iain.

Can supply you with a Big Cardboard box to use as a cage if that's any good though?

That'll do! With his few toy cars (inluding a Welly Lupo with plenty of camber) and some old CBeebies on the iPad he should be OK.

I'm aiming to be there 1:15, if that's too late, let me know.

That should be fine mate :) There's one or two 'non club lupo' people asked to be plopped onto the end of the runs. I imagine the lupo lot will be done by 2pm-2.30pm. Depends if we get any extra 'Pay on the Day' people turning up :)

That should be fine mate :) There's one or two 'non club lupo' people asked to be plopped onto the end of the runs. I imagine the lupo lot will be done by 2pm-2.30pm. Depends if we get any extra 'Pay on the Day' people turning up :)

Well, just been given a random idea from Mrs M. Why don't I go for opening and get rolled earlier so that I can be back in time for her going to the hairdressers?

In fairness, it would be better, but how would this last minute fecking about muck things up? I seem to remember it was done in order of arrival last time.

Keep that batchelor pad of yours bird free if you want to keep your sanity.

Well, just been given a random idea from Mrs M. Why don't I go for opening and get rolled earlier so that I can be back in time for her going to the hairdressers?

In fairness, it would be better, but how would this last minute fecking about muck things up? I seem to remember it was done in order of arrival last time.

I can fit you in after the two porsches. I wanted to run the Porsche's first to get them out of the way and over and done with.

im coming

Good stuff Mitch!

Bump for any last minute additions :)

Porsches will be there 9 a.m as will me & Tom

Lenny Lupo cleaned & ready to rock we'll see what he can do

B19YLO (big yellow) 964 Turbo looking/hoping for 400 bhp we'll see shud b gud

dont forget my TT air con unit of Jim will collect tomorrow

14 hours & counting

G ;)

i called in to see my ecu man yesterday and told him i was getting it rr'd then he reminded me that i had not had it set up properly as i only got a basic live map upto 70mph ish for edition 38, but it still feels mint to me so i'll be there in the morning, be nice to see whats what anyway.mitch. then i can tell him and then go out for some flat out runs on a quiet day. mitch.

Edited by Picola