Club Lupo rolling road day at Awesome

AwesomeAl

The reason this happens is because the Rear wheels will be strapped down and not moving whilst the front wheels are delivering the power.

I hope this doesn't apply to 4WD cars! ;)

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this doesn't apply to 4WD cars! ;)

On a Mk1 S3 / Mk1 TT / Mk4 R32 etc. We pull the haldex fuse and run the car in 2wd so that we can get an accurate 'Clutch' power figure. So it's still possible to strap em' down by the rear wheels.

:D Maybe i will ;)

Do it! :)

Unfortunately not, I've already spent way too much this month without paying for the fuel to drive to Manchester!

And it's the day after my birthday so I'd imagine I'll be rather ill by 9am on Saturday morning!! :lol:

I need a late slot for this, after 1pm preferably due to a clash with my wife's vital hair appointment, so will have to turn up later and bring Stan and he doesn't like being restricted for too long.

If I remember from last time, I went on nearly last (after lunch) anyway. Will that be Ok do you think?

I need a late slot for this, after 1pm preferably due to a clash with my wife's vital hair appointment, so will have to turn up later and bring Stan and he doesn't like being restricted for too long.

If I remember from last time, I went on nearly last (after lunch) anyway. Will that be Ok do you think?

That shouldn't be a problem at all Iain! I'll make sure yours is the last to run.

what is the earliest slot available for this(if there is still a slot going)

The first car will run at 10am. If the two guys with the Porsches arrive nice and early I would personally like to have them run first.

We can probably fit another 8 cars on top of the ones that are already pre-booked :)

If you fancy coming down but need to be on and off the rollers relatively quickly PM Me with what time you can arrive and I'll see what can be sorted :)

Cheers, Al.

last time they strapped my rear towing eye and then at the front by each wishbone. mitch if your running low then id take off the front bumper, mine almost skelpt the floor with my old arosa and im sure knowing you, you will be lower

@ Al - aye but the straps directly on the wheels ( mind im 4wheel drive ;):lol: )