Arosabinns' Arosa Sport... SOLD

arosabinns

Lol Will add my name to the interior list. ;)

ill try find the end of that list :P

Shame to hear your parting with the arosa soon man! No doubt the civic will turn out good though!

ive had it getting on towards two years now. just doesnt have the same feeling driving it and seeing your reflection in it. im 20 in two weeks and think i look too old to be driving it. the civic is already running around 185bhp and after ive added some more bits and remap should be seeing over 200. its gonna be stanced to hell on my rs' some recaros in red in there and spoon mirrors and spoon carbon spoiler :)

Sorry to hear you're getting rid of it, seems fair though

Civic plans sound very good!

Im a fan of JDM stuff from afar! haha

think its just time. finally got it inside at UD but just fed up of worrying about where i park my car or long journeys stonechips etc etc. just want to enjoy my car instead of being paranoid

noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! lol

sorry :P ill still be going most shows though. mivw will be in the civic and edition.

this is all bearing in mind mine actually sells he wont hold onto the civic forever and i dont want a UK spec civic

so decision has been made.

if its gone before UD it will be gone but planning on going straight after

im moving to the darkside

An EK4 SIR Import low mileage original archs no rust 170bhp out of factory from a 1.6

Planning on doing some altering touches to it including my bbs wheels fitted with a healthy drop

IMG_1325.jpg

The body work on the civic (from that picture) looks very poor ?

or is it the pic ?

its got a dented boot and scuffed rear bump but hes having it all replaced and painted before and having the dent out the quarter pulled out

so pretty rough

you seen it in person yet ?

4 stainless dishes in the post,

dropping off the rear faces for some machining work before i go on holiday saturday.

then just a choice of wheel colour and rebuild.

185/45 should still be all good on an 8.5J wheel :)

sound nice =) i nearly got banned last weekend , =( for having 165/50/15 on 8j , so ill be running 185/45/15 on them now pmsl ,

Im running 185/45 on a 8 and 8.5. Ill upload photos when im home from philippines

ive just orderd some =) ,, bring me a little philippine bird back ,smuggle her in your suitcase =)

thank you ,,, please =)