Modifying my Lupo

Pete91

Hey,

I've decided to start modifying my lupo :) So far i have put in a touch screen double din jvc head unit and fitted it with alpine speakers (and tweeters), i've lowered it 40mm and tinted the windows. I've also ordered a sub and amp which should be here soon. I still want to get a nice exhaust, mayby paint the bumpers and put on new alloys. The alloys i've seen are dotz mugello's (16's).

I was just hoping for any suggestions on which alloys to go for and/or see what people think of the mugello's??

All suggestions welcome =D

03072010049.jpg

03072010050.jpg

03072010051.jpg

03072010047.jpg

Edited by peterfearn
To fix pic' links

Nice SE, nice colour, nice wheels. B)

All that needs is slammed and maybe some spacing on the wheels. If you get a custom exhaust, I recommend you keep it with hidden tailpipes.

Job done!

Slam it, space OEM wheels

Cool car = done

To be honest im not really wanting to slam it, i've already gave a 40mm drop. The reason for only goin 40mm is that all im really looking for is for the wheels to fill the arches. But yeah OEM's look pretty good. Cheers for the advice!!

Nice SE, nice colour, nice wheels. B)

All that needs is slammed and maybe some spacing on the wheels. If you get a custom exhaust, I recommend you keep it with hidden tailpipes.

Job done!

Cheers mate for your suggestions but i'm not too sure on hiding the exhaust, i'm thinkin that putting in a fairly subtle, yet noticeable, one would just add that little extra to the overall look.

First mod you should do: Rear anti-roll bar!

is it a 1.4?

If so - Manifold, High flow cat, custom cat-back system, GTI or Sport throttle body, BMC CDA carbon airbox then a map :)

I want those wheels for mine haha there lush ^

Iv got mugellos on mine too though 15's, fill the arches at 40mm, ill get some pics up so you can have a look if you want

Spaced the rear 20mm for a bit poke

swap the aerial for a smaller one, get the rear arm and aero blade from a 9n polo whacked on

Personally i'd leave the alloys and drop it a little way.

Take the side strips and Lupo badge off, Polo 9n wiper, small Sharan or maybe the new Polo aerial if it will fit. Paint the brake drums and calipers a nice silver/grey colour, and paint the rear tow eye matt black so it's not noticable. i would also paint the interior mirror black.