few mods on the front bumper. painted this friday progress ;D

gti-dan

looks good, much effort to sort the engine out? got a feeling i'll be playing with mine soon as it keeps getting stuck in reverse! May aswell repaint all of mine whilst im at it, what paint did ya use? and i want red HT leads..

cheers mate.. thats why i done mine because i was having problems with my gear box. erm alot of the parts were powder coated pal.. its not that expensive tbh. wht cost the most was the rs ultimate green colour as it has the pearl in and has to b done in 3 stages. ans source all new nuts and bots ect from m/s distibuters. the red ht leads come as standard in the gti :D

Bay's crazy, agree with the above though the stickers spoil it somewhat

well i have a little carbon wrap lying around so could wrap see how it turns out. cheers for comments tho. wait till you's see the dash al gets some pics up when i build it back up :D

• 2 weeks later...

there dark grey dude. its just the lighting and thanks for comments peeps. as there is to many euro styled lupos these days im going for sumit completely different. as you can see haha

• 3 weeks later...

hello matey.. yeh was good to meet you to dude. was looking for you in the spotted section before haha. and thanks pal. yours is coming along nicly to :) and yeh defo. is there any on soon?

Two who love line green and red ????????

Just the wheels and it may just have worked, far to much green for me though