Lupo on this months fast car ?

Greg Thomson

i just got it yesterday i really like the look of it tbh

picked this up earlier out of curiousity....good god its wrong! Anyone spotted the destroyed arch in one picture.

Sad day when a chav at work says he thinks you should "euro" your ride...when you tell him youve got 2 sets of a8 winters on order...says nah you neeed wide rotas!

fail

a can never seem to find a lupo in performance vw :(

My old one was in there once, fair enough is was a pic the size of a postage stamp near the back, but still :)

Can i have some scene points now please :rolleyes:

Nothing wrong with Rota's, ill be putting rota's on the Arosa soon because they are lighter than my current wheels.

Not everyone has to follow like sheep?

his point was he was telling him to euro his car with "phillipino" rota wheels when he already is "euroing" his car with "german" wheels

• 2 months later...

picked this up earlier out of curiousity....good god its wrong! Anyone spotted the destroyed arch in one picture.

Sad day when a chav at work says he thinks you should "euro" your ride...when you tell him youve got 2 sets of a8 winters on order...says nah you neeed wide rotas!

fail

Country of origin fail.

where can I find a8 winter wheels?

ebay.de

but is it me that thinks fast car has more lupos in than any vw magazine lol

Clearly they see the appeal, PVW is just golf golf golf. They did a feature on Lupos about 2..possibly 3 years ago

so they figure they did 11 cars in one go so dont need to ever show a Lupo in the magazine again.

Relevance to my interests.. fail.

Just a standard one painted red by the looks of things?

Its one of those stupid Jap/race look ones. That stick out a mile and look dreadful and i can only imagine are illegal.