Murderation Station

mk1_polo

2331563630_9942c7a753_b.jpg

greetings.... so I sold this a couple of years ago, it satisfied my old skool hunger for a while but then I decided I needed a nu wave in my life. Always fancied a mk2 Arosa since they first came out, something about the pastel colours and funky headlights appealed to me ^_^ I guess by the age of 31 I should be driving something a bit bigger/faster etc, but I'm happy with it :unsure:

Here's what it looked like on the day of collection, totally standard...

2465425564_af561bc7d1_b.jpg

First mod was the addition of the Pslots which I kept when the mk1 polo was sold. Quite a tasty set, mirror polished by Pureklas and engineered to take a set of ultra rare Italian spec Pirelli alloy centre caps, also mirror polished.

2465434626_af43b7c5a7_b.jpg

3050110896_5ca4f03ed0_b.jpg

The car is a daily and I didnt really have any major plans for it.... until I spotted this at Worthersee :wub:

2517946037_ac4577ff3f_o.jpg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its a tidy looking car, but ultimately its your laziness that has got bad responses from everyone.

it doesn't take long to copy and paste the text and all your image files are from flickr so its not much effort to ask

Right, let's get the ball rolling... hopefully in a more positive manner this time :rolleyes:

This is how it currently looks, but a damn site cleaner after a good wash and polish last weekend. better pics up soon.

Until recently, I thought this was as far as I would take it in terms of major mods, but I recently came on CL after a few years off and saw Joweys mk1 arosa :wub::wub::wub: in readers rides, this has seriously inspired me towards a more extreme approach :D

4505107729_3d2621e7ed_b.jpg

4503073349_451414b118_b.jpg

Looks cool with the 928s matte and the emblems silver, i like it .

Can i suggest if your thinking of removing the bump strips you put a post on requesting on how to do it in the styling section, we dont get many of them.

Looks cool with the 928s matte and the emblems silver, i like it .

Can i suggest if your thinking of removing the bump strips you put a post on requesting on how to do it in the styling section, we dont get many of them.

Cheers dude, matte/silver just required some careful masking before painting. I'm keeping the bump strips on... heard too many horror stories of them breaking or leaving nasty marks in the paint, also think these cars look too plain without them.

Arosa looks smart as pal,

Sorry about being negative yesterday i wasnt having a good day at all!

Still like the MK1, I nearly bought it off you a few years back.

Rich.

the mk1 polo? I had loads of people interested in it when it was for sale, eventually sold to a guy in Wales who had some insane build thread for it, but havent seen any updates for ages and can't get in touch with the guy. Shame, it was turning into a 2 litre 16v Berg Cup monster!!!

i really like that mate! what tyres are on them?

165/40 r16 Nankang NS2, great tyres! pretty harsh due to the extremely low profile but they're ideal on little cars like these. got another brand new set sitting in the loft..... but might have a set of 8.5x17s :shades: on the way soon, so the tyres will be surplus to requirements and up for sale.