promark

sam bignell

mark, i'm currently waiting outside your house to pick up the door cards as arranged. 40 mins have past since we arranged to meet, your not answering your phone or have you replied to the txts i sent just before five. Nobody is answering the door and i'm getting a little tired! I have driven 130 miles to pick these up, i will be very pissed off to say the least. Where are you where? Ring me or can someone get in contact with him. If your late thats fine but let me know! I will be here until 6 and if i haven't heard from you i will be leaving. . . If anyone would like to call me on mark's behalf please do

Just spoke to Mark, he said he text you at about 1 to say that he was stuck up in Yorkshire and that he wouldnt get back in time to meet you, there is no answer at the house because his dad is away.

He isnt answering his calls because he has no battery left in his phone.

he did text me bt he said he would be back by five. It's been a hour now and when he text me i had already set off, if he could let me know whether he will be home soon? Or if its a waste of my time and i should continue on home

Just spoke to Mark, he said he text you at about 1 to say that he was stuck up in Yorkshire and that he wouldnt get back in time to meet you, there is no answer at the house because his dad is away.

He isnt answering his calls because he has no battery left in his phone.

I knew you were telepathic from the day I met you dan!

he did text me bt he said he would be back by five. It's been a hour now and when he text me i had already set off, if he could let me know whether he will be home soon? Or if its a waste of my time and i should continue on home

From my understanding he wont be home till late.

I knew you were telepathic from the day I met you dan!

You never spoke to me the first time you met me Al ;)

Its a case of knowing who to ring

Edited by DanSN117

I cant hold my tongue anymore

Why does everybody keep on saying that Mark is a respected member and a stand up bloke and would'nt screw anybody

when he keeps on constantly messing people around, not answering calls, texts or emails and vanishes for days and weeks at a time.

If your selling something and make arrangments with someone then you damn well see it through, im sick to death of time wasters

Personally i wouldnt buy a thing from him.

Your an amasing guy Mark to keep up an excellent reputation and constantly mess people around.

Rant over

Why does everybody keep on saying that Mark is a respected member and a stand up bloke and would'nt screw anybody

when he keeps on constantly messing people around, not answering calls, texts or emails and vanishes for days and weeks at a time.

If your selling something and make arrangments with someone then you damn well see it through, im sick to death of time wasters

Your an amasing guy Mark to keep up an excellent reputation and constantly mess people around.

Rant over

:lol:

must admit it doesnt look good.

By contrast I bought something off someone on Edition38 yesterday lunchtime, item arrived before 11am today all the way from Ireland, as Foxy says its not that difficult.

Worst thing for me is lack of communication.

Rant over

Glad you said it Foxy, you man-ned up!

This is the second thread on Marks inability to respond to people yet people are still petting him saying he's a sound guy.

Id be royally f.cuked off

Why does anyone need to hear someone else side to the story if theyve decided to be in yorkshire when theyve arranged to meet someone at their house to sell something?

Guy sounds like a cock from what I've read about him on here. He might be really sound but he's out of order.

I dont trust mark, Dodgy as ****, :lol:

He was stuck up in yorkshire and his phone was dead due to Tigz playing on all his apps!

Sorry, but there are still public phones. Good manners and all that.

I know I wouldn't be happy in that situation.

Mark, get in touch with Sam and sort it out please.

Ray

^ yes totally agree,

Mark text sam saying to cancel and arange for tomorrow,

Mr Silver, Any news on those grab handles?

Thanks!

Yes, I picked them up. I will clean them up and swap them for mine, probably on Tuesday and let you know. £65 for cash?

Why does anyone need to hear someone else side to the story if theyve decided to be in yorkshire when theyve arranged to meet someone at their house to sell something?

Hang on, have you ever driven from St. Albans to Yorkshire, do you realise that you sometimes may encounter traffic en route, you may get stuck in roadworks or anything else for that matter.