how to deal with greif?

CopeyCupra

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wewent through th same thing a couple years ago,, best thing to do is delete the mobile number,, u don't want to wake up after a night on the piss and read back your sent texts to find you've made a teat of yourself..( made that mistake)... Go out with your pals it's the reason you have em to cheer you up enjoy your time with and help you through things...

As been said before times the tru healer... It may take a while but as the days pass it will get better eventually .. Meet sum 1 else and the ex will soon become a memory,. Chin up mate only a very lucky few never have to experience it and then again another few who will have no idea... It's part of life and part of your growth as a person you'll survive and learned a good lesson from it for the future

Go out with your mates, meet some girls, get some numbers, go on a few dates and you'll be over her soon enough. It's tough, but dwelling on the relationship and the breakup won't help at all. Look at it this way, you'll probably meet someone who's much better suited to you and you won't end up marrying someone when it wasn't really going anywhere like so many people do.

Try becoming a pimp. Have a lots of hoes and velor stuff. Nothing is as comforting as velor and over smashed pasties.

:lol: , that is by far the best advice given!

I agree with Silver though even though I am probably younger than people who have been saying things like 'go out and get laid'.

Maybe you and her might get back together?

Or you'll meet someone else when you least expect it?

What is meant to be will be.

Edited by NOCK

How do you get rid of the hollow feeling when youve just been dumped? id really like to know because that one person that meant everything to me having no part of my life any more seem really unbearable atm :(

Go round to her parents house and replace the fuses with nails. Then the next time there is an electrical fault, the house will most likely burn down.

revenge only makes u as bad them, whats the point in lowering yourself to there standards, karma always gets em in the end, what goes around comes around, its always worked for me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Head down to your brother's for a few days :) we'll organise a last minute mini south wales meet and you can get a few days away.

I'd say write down her mobile number if you don't know it by memory, give it to someone you trust and delete it out of your phone.

That way, you won't do any mad stupid things like text her when you're pissed but it some catastrophe happens then you can still contact her if needed.... I mean, death, destruction or end of the world stuff :)

Either way, good luck! x

Tattoo her name to the back of your head. That way you can't ever read it but if need be you can shave a patch of hair out and get someone to read it out to you. Plus you'll never lose it that way. Only issue is if she changes her mobile number :lol:

Head down to your brother's for a few days :) we'll organise a last minute mini south wales meet and you can get a few days away.

I'd say write down her mobile number if you don't know it by memory, give it to someone you trust and delete it out of your phone.

That way, you won't do any mad stupid things like text her when you're pissed but it some catastrophe happens then you can still contact her if needed.... I mean, death, destruction or end of the world stuff :)

Either way, good luck! x

Thank you :)

theres just things i dont understand i took her out for a meal and i bought her a necklace on valentines and took her out for another meal on saturday.

in my experience all the nice ones get **** on cause its easy for them to have no remose, but like i said karma always comes back round, everything goes in circles, and all the best things come to those who wait for it, life does suck sometimes but what is ment for u will be and thats how it is, get ya sen down to sarahs in south wales, have a meet there with a few peeps, go out and have a great time and let ya hair down, 80s tunes and dancing like a clown and not giving a ****, she done it to u now so turn your back and like i said try your hardest to change things for yourself for the better, there is always other girls who will want u,,,,,,,

Thank you smile.gif

theres just things i dont understand i took her out for a meal and i bought her a necklace on valentines and took her out for another meal on saturday.

Sounds to me like she was taking the coward's way out. I mean, going through valentine's day etc. I split up with my ex 3 weeks before Xmas, we'd made plans for Xmas and stuff so I could've just dragged it out a while longer but it wouldn't have been fair. I think the best thing you can do is do your best to focus on you! Go out, have a laugh, come to Ultimate Dubs next Sunday and have some "you-time" - at the risk of sounding like a cheesy american :)

Most important of all, things will get better, it may not feel like it, they will!

It obviously wasnt meant to be!!!

this topic is full of laughter! maybe if you posted a picture up we could all tell you how gross she is??? that could work! and then we could post up pictures of sexy girls?? and maybe, if the mods will allow it this sad topic could turn into a big topic of great BOOOOOBBBSSS!!!! hahaha

no but seriously!... you need to move on, go and meet new people and have loads of fun. make it her loss not yours!

Id write the words " I fvcked your daughters P1ssflaps" or something along those lines using weed killer or battery acid into her parents lawn.

Then just sit back like an evil Alan Titchmarsh and revel in your fine handy work.