ATTENTION: New Material on Motum...

Little Green Giant

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right.

We are trying to get some advertising in different places. i managed to get on the home page of rat-look.com in exchange for a link to their site on ours so thats cool. This prompted me to do a bit of a short write up on what some people call Nu-Rat etc. Its quite a controversial subject so i thought it could be quite interesting.

anyway please follow the link and have a look! :)

rocco.jpg

Crawling From The Gutter

I am a self confessed forum addict, and thanks to our friends at rat-look.com its not getting any better...

We have decided to start doing a car of the week. this may turn into car of the month, but for now there will be a new one every week! :) Both myself and Darryl will be doing one, so expect 2 very different cars each week. :)

i'll let Y'all know when the first one goes up! :)

Edited by Little Green Giant

Quite an interesting read, if not a bit "scene" for me.

That rat Corsa pic was taken at Aberdeen. Actually I had to check to make sure it wasn't my pic'.

Mine...

3723995895_cff389d8b9_o.jpg

The one you stole and posted...

corsa.jpg

Would be nice to see acknowledgement for the owners of the pictures either by referencing or linking the image back to the original.

JDM stance? I see quite a few Euro lovers moving over to the Jap car scene, so maybe it's just the same guys, doing the same things with different cars.

Keep it up anyhow!