ATTENTION: New Material on Motum...

Little Green Giant

I HATE cars like that. Strip all the **** off, and its a standard Corsa B. How does drawing on it, putting a roof rack with crap on it, and rusting a few panels make the car worthy of being in a show, or even having its photo taken. True rat, oldschool Beemer decked on a set of BBS's with a full rusty sheel.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I HATE cars like that. Strip all the **** off, and its a standard Corsa B. How does drawing on it, putting a roof rack with crap on it, and rusting a few panels make the car worthy of being in a show, or even having its photo taken. True rat, oldschool Beemer decked on a set of BBS's with a full rusty sheel.

Not my taste either, only true RAT is on air!

I used it to make a point about referencing images as that was a small show and I'm sure Benjamin didn't travel all the way to Aberdeen to photograph the worst car there, which coincidentally won "Best Modified". :wacko:

But if you take all the crap off and add a nice set of wheels it would be the same as the BMW.

In the end if you take all the bits off and put some back on, most "scene" cars are just standard underneath.

Toot toot!

:)

ACTUALLY RAY, i did have permission from all the people that took those pictures and was told to just link to back to the rat-look.com forum, which i did! so there! :P haha

I 100% agree, im not the biggest fan of these rat cars, however there is a lot of creativity that has gone into them whether you agree with it or not. I'd like to know which bit you read as being scene so that i can stop writing like that! haha

thanks for the comments though guys.

Ben, thats a bit rich coming from you, the guy who until recently was running a rusty bonnet! haha

ACTUALLY RAY, i did have permission from all the people that took those pictures and was told to just link to back to the rat-look.com forum, which i did! so there! :P haha

I 100% agree, im not the biggest fan of these rat cars, however there is a lot of creativity that has gone into them whether you agree with it or not. I'd like to know which bit you read as being scene so that i can stop writing like that! haha

thanks for the comments though guys.

Ben, thats a bit rich coming from you, the guy who until recently was running a rusty bonnet! haha

But i didn't run the rusty bonnet to feature in shows and win awards.

I saw it once before it came up on your blog, since then i've watched it a good 90 times.

So, how long is it before a Lupo is car of the month/week? :lol: