ATTENTION: New Material on Motum...

Little Green Giant

Hi all,

I just wanted to tell you about a blog i have just started writing for, 'MOTUM'. It was started by one the the writers and founders of 'Just Driven', Darryl Grant) and is bound for goodness!

The idea stemmed from missing his old blog, Justdriven. Hopefully by combining the UK 'scene' and the US 'scene' (where Darryl lives) we can make a great blog of interest to all different people.

A little info on Motum, which means 'to move' in Latin

This blog like the many before and the many that will come after is an automotive blog. It is a Collective of sorts, combining many areas of automotive enthusiasts, we are all from creative backgrounds including artists, designers and photographers. This blog will be the outlet for our perception of automotive culture and everything in-between.

The blog is still in the initial forms at the moment, but we are adding to it everyday and hope to have quite a few regular followers in the near future.

So to the blog... We will be covering all manner of things, from shows, here in Europe and over the pond in the States, to just cars we find and like. Darryl regularly attends 'cars and coffee', a meet in Irvine, US held on Saturday mornings. This meet is all ways packed full of Performance and ultra rare cars from ferrari F50's to classic fords. I will also be attempting to pull out any cars that grab my eye from forums etc and try and get photo-shoots to post on the blog. So hopefully there will be loads to look at each day!

It would be great if you could add the blog to your favorites and keep coming back to look. It would also be awesome if you could spread the news. please feel free to post this on any forums you are on. it really means a lot to us to share the love with everyone.

anyway, click on the link below to see the blog, feel free to leave feedback on anything you would like to see or that we are missing and by all means leave comments on the blog itself.

Many Thanks,

Ben and the Motum team. x

stuff1.jpg motum.jpg

Edited by Little Green Giant

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

audisal.jpgmotum.jpg

Family Saloon?

I recently found myself looking at sensible family cars, these came in the form of Merc’s, BMW’s and naturally Audi’s. Quite a shock to the system I must say. So to counter act these crazy thoughts I decided to go and look at some examples of a more ‘VIP’ way of modifying and customizing...

4235167607_384485a14b.jpgmotum.jpg

Dirty Stancing The Mazda Way

I used to have a serious dislike for Mazda MX5’s. I think this was due solely to never seeing one I liked. However, I am pleased to say that this particular MX5 changed my mind entirely...

4111321194_34a81b2477_b.jpgmotum.jpg

Crunch Time

I noticed this posted on a forum not so long ago, it then popped up in one of the many magazines that sit on my coffee table this month. So i thought i’d share it with those of you that haven’t seen it anywhere yet...

I will update this topic every time a new post goies live on the blog, all you have to do is click the picture and it will take you straight to the individual blog. Click the MOTUM logo and it will take you to the main site which has all the blogs.

Let us know what you think.

Thanks

Ben

motum.jpg

Ben, come up to the MK meet this sunday! Get loads of photos and do a little piece on Club Lupo :D

I cant this sunday, im working on my car. ;)

I was gonna ask how you get on the site...

i can do a feature on the site for you. Andy, it would be great to do one on your car once its back from the Body shop.

Id love a little feature if you fancy it! And a club lupo one would also be cool :)

I would love to do a clublupo feature! :)

lets sort one out one weekend. :)