* SOUTH WALES MEET - LOCATION CHANGE *

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gunmetal will look really smart on the red or maybe something polished. Not a fan of black wheels, always look like steels on the move.

White may look nice when clean but believe me they've heard some colourful language over the months :lol: Seemed a good idea at the time and I wouldnt be talked out of it!

Toffs has promised you some L.E.D's now remember so you can tick that off the mods list ;) lol

Awesome pics Ed! B)

Edited by elliecjno1

worth a try haha wanted a set of bathurst the other week but couldnt get any anywere and then i went and crashed and the thought of doing the car up went out the window so going too try and find myself a project that wont cost that much but will be worth the money when it finished :)

worth a try haha wanted a set of bathursts the other week, Ellie kept texting me saying some were up but I was too slow or couldnt be bothered chasing the people up so its my own fault really. but couldnt get any anywere and then i went and crashed and the thought of doing the car up went out the window so going too try and find myself a project that wont cost that much but will be worth the money when it finished :)

Fixed it for you Mike! ;)

Edited by elliecjno1

nice one ellie even though i did chase the one guy and he messed me about soo didnt see the point with that one and then there wasnt any around for a while untill now when i dont want them lol. Atleast i wasnt moaning about my finger all day :P how did you manage to eat that pizza in the end or was u posh and used a knife and fork ;)??

Cheers,

Bulbs are his pressie, and for forgetting his B'Day I've gotta fit them :blush:

I'm not telling Ed when my Birthday is, so when he forgets I can say not to worry, and hand him the invoice for the turbo work :lol:

Any more thoughts on Bag's (air ride?)

Edited by Toffs

I'm not paying for your turbo, i'd have to sell my lupo!

As for air bags, mine died on my van today......it won't go down haha....if they failed down, it would be as low as my lupo as the back :(

nice one ellie even though i did chase the one guy and he messed me about soo didnt see the point with that one and then there wasnt any around for a while untill now when i dont want them lol. Atleast i wasnt moaning about my finger all day :P how did you manage to eat that pizza in the end or was u posh and used a knife and fork ;)??

Chill out Mike, this is why I wind you up :P lol you bite really easily :lol:

Cheers,

Bulbs are his pressie, and for forgetting his B'Day I've gotta fit them :blush:

I'm not telling Ed when my Birthday is, so when he forgets I can say not to worry, and hand him the invoice for the turbo work :lol:

Any more thoughts on Bag's (air ride?)

Ha ha that sounds like a plan with the turbo :lol: When are you due to have it back now?

I'd love the bags on my car but after hearing how many times his had broken maybe not such a good idea :( Id love that though, perfect for the lanes and more importantly, looks like good fun! Im seriously going to take pics over the craters they call potholes on the lane to show you lol one false move they could swallow my Loop!

I'm not paying for your turbo, i'd have to sell my lupo!

As for air bags, mine died on my van today......it won't go down haha....if they failed down, it would be as low as my lupo as the back :(

Ha ha you'd better remember his birthday then!

Lucky the bags failed up, could be in a tad bit of trouble otherwise! :D

Ha ha you'd better remember his birthday then!

Lucky the bags failed up, could be in a tad bit of trouble otherwise! :D

I can't remember something i don't know :P

My head's filled with random facts mostly....not enought room for friends birthdays!

Fair play, I thought it was an awesome day :) Thanks again to Ellie for sorting it out!

Been without Interweb since sunday morning.... long story.

Next time I'm definitly bringing my camera though. Reckon a nice trip down Gower or Mumbles would be a good shout for a Swansea meet, nice big car park at Castellamare we could have lots of photos in :D

No where's too far, Swansea's just a short hop.....would be a good excuse to have a jolly through the brecon beacons again!

A night out i could do too though.....anything to see lots of Lupo's again, put a smile on my face!

Sounds like a plan, we'll wait for the weather to pick up a bit then and I'll organise something for Swansea, Im game for the beach followed by a night out - could really do with one of them! lol :D

Can meet at Coldra again and us lot from this way convoy across, if its the same lot as last time will be me & Huw, Ed & Toffs, Ash, Mike & Joe. Hopefully Johnson will have his car fixed by then and so will Bikemad.

Roll on the sun! B)

Edited by elliecjno1

that would be a good idea, had a great day but was gutted i had to go and do my college work, eventually got it finished at 1 in the morning. We should definately do another meet in the next few months, either around here or somewhere else would be nice. also i have plans for the Lupo :P

that would be a good idea, had a great day but was gutted i had to go and do my college work, eventually got it finished at 1 in the morning. We should definately do another meet in the next few months, either around here or somewhere else would be nice. also i have plans for the Lupo :P

Yeah think the general vote is for Swansea :D Whats these plans then?

All your fault Mike is after a Sport now :lol: