Modern Warfare 2

house

Thats an easy achievement. Have you done the one where you go through Cliffhanger without alerting any enemies? Until you plant the first C4 anyways.

No, I figured it'd be quicker to get through that level by just legging it around everywhere :D

Online this game is the shizzle and i must say im not too bad :).

You can add me if you like, the name is (brace yourself for this) . . . xBlob hahahaha awful i know.

I love sniping, it rocks. Barrett 50. Cal, with thermal scope :)

P.S This is on the PS3 :)

Edited by Ashley

• 3 weeks later...

woo coming up to 3rd prestige! haha

right, you need to try this! use any primary weapon, a pistol as secondary - with the tactical knife if u have it and just run around using ur knife lol

then for your perks, marathon, lightweight and commando thumbup.gif

Its quality when you master it, finished the game on score limit about 6 times in a row without using a single bullet! and only getting killed a couple of time!

give it a go smile.gif

oh and on another not...has anyone looked up when a stealth bomber is in the sky? Looks effin rediculous!!!! lol

- 'J-GAINS' ps3

Edited by HAIRBear

love the game, super dope. I like changing between the M16 and the ACR. M16 with stopping power and bling pro so red dot site and noob tube equals happy times. Same with the ACR, but its better close range than the M16 as its fully automatic.

right, you need to try this! use any primary weapon, a pistol as secondary - with the tactical knife if u have it and just run around using ur knife lol

then for your perks, marathon, lightweight and commando thumbup.gif

Its quality when you master it, finished the game on score limit about 6 times in a row without using a single bullet! and only getting killed a couple of time!

- 'J-GAINS' ps3

thats you is it bloody runnin bout like a nutter, those people do my tits in cus im usually hanging back abit picking people off with the M16, then i get stabbed in the back :angry:

i dont know where it started, but basically theres a challange to get infected.

you complete it by getting stabbed by someone who has already been stabbed by an infected and has the 'infected' callsign picture thing that you unlock when you complete the challenge.

Get it?

...im infected :D wooo laugh.gif

mw2 is just the best game if im not on here im on that love it im such a sweater... boyfriends chucked me off of it 2 day so he can play :(.... snipe snipe....