Piers' Gti... SOLD!

Piers

the way the air system is fitted inside is very neat. i like it alot!

i wanted to keep it factory looking... i didnt want to be chopping into doorcards or loosing my ash tray (used for loose change :)) and having gauge pods up the pillars... my mate has done a really tidy job of fitting the rear heated window button into the centre console. Im just tempted to paint the button gloss black to match. The Boot is also cool... again, i didnt want anything too in your face with lights and perspex... just something nice and symetrical to get the ball rolling. i might change it round a bit at a later date, ie sink the tank a little and add another compressor...

im definately carpeting the rear of the seats one night this week too which should also tidy it up a bit

Piers

Edited by Piers

Last night my plans were to sort the new doorcards out that i got. i then realised i got the wrong ones and they dont have the holes for electric windows. not a big issue tho as i will start cutting them out tonight :)

so i had to find something else to do... paint the end cap filter on my compressor :)

522997_10151563145980523_661260522_24137440_1772755640_n.jpg

i then dropped it like a muppet when i was drying it...

578286_10151563146390523_661260522_24137441_686786765_n.jpg

Filter back in :)

528787_10151563147190523_661260522_24137445_150248283_n.jpg

All done after more paint on the top...

575174_10151563148145523_661260522_24137449_913717681_n.jpg

All done and in the car :)

548434_10151563148820523_661260522_24137451_695293250_n.jpg

bit of a crap pic to be honest lol... just shows that it is fairly low :)

Conspiracy theorists will argue that the grass was tall........... :lol:

Conspiracy theorists will argue that the grass was tall........... :lol:

:lol:

im surprised nobody has come out with that one yet... i just need to accept that no matter what i do... it will never be low enough for the haters lol

i can see a gap from the ground to the car ... !!!! i cant believe how high it is it must be about 30mil there :(

nd i too believe it is the grass is too long, and the angle of the camera has also helped! thats why its so blury so people cant see the truth!!

on a whole i think your car is beautiful

Edited by patroddy

Nice job on the wheels and cool touch on filter cover :thumbsup:

Tank looks nice in white :thumbup:

Look forward to seeing more

Ryan

Looks awesome Piers!

Looks a good job on the wheels to tidy them up!

:)

Thanks mate :) they are definitely not perfect but it was just a quick fix. Going to have a propped go at them in the next few weeks :)

Nice job on the wheels and cool touch on filter cover :thumbsup:

Tank looks nice in white :thumbup:

Look forward to seeing more

Ryan

Thanks Ryan :) really appreciate it. The wheels could do with a bit more attention but they are certainly better than they were. The tank will be silver by the weekend lol :) bit of black going on it too to match the rest of the car.

Got my new doorcards in too. Just need a clean and the handles painting. :)

Piers

i can see a gap from the ground to the car ... !!!! i cant believe how high it is it must be about 30mil there :(

nd i too believe it is the grass is too long, and the angle of the camera has also helped! thats why its so blury so people cant see the truth!!

on a whole i think your car is beautiful

Haha thanks pat :)

haha thats the benefit of being on my facebook Koop lol...

yeah its just some BBS... bit dissapointing really... :)

you will have to have a ride over to Belper mate. more than happy to show it you :) DF meets are once a month. will let you know when the next one is

I haven't even been on facebook mate have I just let the cat out of the bag with my psychic powers? hahaha

I haven't even been on facebook mate have I just let the cat out of the bag with my psychic powers? hahaha

Yeah haha!

Ye i will, was gona come up last night but i'm ill and didn't fancy making the trip in the weather.

No worries Dude :)

Sha-foo-kin-zam!

I just tried to think of some awesome wheels that idiots would think were boring, hit the nail on the head as it turns out haha

Sorry mate :ouch:

Edited by Koop

like ive previously offered hyundai i10 alloys they look really nice ;)

but serious note you cant do the bbs look now :P or youd be doing a bigger u turn than a notch

There's a Hyundai garage down the road from work & they are knocking out some pretty interesting rims atm ;)